Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 00:381 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Champ...

sadly, everyone (including your flunkies) knows that is total bull

you still have this obsession with ..........don't you??
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 01:08
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    Champ...

sadly, everyone (including your flunkies) knows that is total bull

you still have this obsession with ..........don't you??
    thank you. I even copied and pasted where it said player ignored. He says all this so I will come in here and get angry because he knows he is safe. And he wants me off this site.

I have twice made it very easy for him but he has never taken me up on anything. If you read the most recent posts, he gives a date, the meeting place is in front of a 711 store, with police and people around.

All this without talking to me, PM'ing me, or emailing me. He keeps saying to Pm him, but i am blocked. I wanted to set up a face to face with skype and set it up.

In a field with nobody around. That is the only way to have a chat. He can even bring two of his friends, and it will be just me.

Now he just wants me in here arguing. I'm done. I was waiting for someone to say something like you did. All the people that know me understand what he and the others are doing.

I am happy to see you were able to catch his BS. I wish I was as good with words as you are. Your posts are worth the price of the site all by themselves. 🙂

So after all my attempts with him and the others, I am done. Radio has fooled nobody and your proof of that. I will stick with sports. Thanks again.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 01:19
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    thank you. I even copied and pasted where it said player ignored. He says all this so I will come in here and get angry because he knows he is safe. And he wants me off this site.

I have twice made it very easy for him but he has never taken me up on anything. If you read the most recent posts, he gives a date, the meeting place is in front of a 711 store ...[text shortened]... m done. Radio has fooled nobody and your proof of that. I will stick with sports. Thanks again.
    Little v.

You lied once again! Did you already forget you said you were done with the lot of us?.....LOL... Change your meds, might help!!

-VR
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 02:29
    that is what i needed. You know something. I actually was fooled for a short minute. I actually thought you would go through with it. Shorty I understand due to his age.

You were always all words. Cut and paste like I did and proved you blocked me, prove where I apologized to you okay?

In fact prove anything you claim I said? lol lol You really are a joke. How many times have I told you never put something in writing where someone can prove you wrong?

Enjoy the lies and being a coward. Finally more and more see you for what you are. No life, just the chess forum. Very sad. Begging your forgiveness? LOL LOL LOL Not even your friends believe that lie.

But you now have your forum to lie and act like a ten year old.

To bad you don't act like a man.
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 02:32
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Little v.

You lied once again! Did you already forget you said you were done with the lot of us?.....LOL... Change your meds, might help!!

-VR
    You really consider that a lie? For me it would be more like you or Radio. As in when you give your word and break it. I never promised, or gave my word. And I have toned down my responses because none of you are for real.

All words, and keyboards.

Not a man in the bunch.
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 07:24

This post is unavailable.

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 10:51
    Little V beats up Crusty and Radiochamp, its carnage man!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 10:53
    Wow a drama queen like you should write for a ladies magazine!
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 11:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Wow a drama queen like you should write for a ladies magazine!
    Your sock puppet has turned on you I'm afraid. Bitten the hand that..........pleasures him.

Straight cut and paste my last posting.

The wheels are about to fall off carrobie.

Vespin will be the star witness in the prosecutions case of fraudulence and blatant cheating levelled at you and your malcontent cronies. He has begged for immunity for his testimony. He has stated that he will deny this in public vehemently but has secretly agreed to be a snitch.

Karma is nearly here !!!!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 11:26
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Your sock puppet has turned on you I'm afraid. Bitten the hand that..........pleasures him.

Straight cut and paste my last posting.

The wheels are about to fall off carrobie.

Vespin will be the star witness in the prosecutions case of fraudulence and blatant cheating levelled at you and your malcontent cronies. He has begged for immunity for h ...[text shortened]... y this in public vehemently but has secretly agreed to be a snitch.

Karma is nearly here !!!!
    Bwahaha I don't even think you believe your own propaganda.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 12:03

13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 13:481 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Little V beats up Crusty and Radiochamp, its carnage man!
    wobbie,

ROFLMAO...little v. couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag, if you started the hole for him. He says one thing and does another. just like the P.M.'s he has been sending people about you!!! What a freaking JOKE!!!! Was done with the lot of us, but still ranting like a child.

-VR
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 14:06

15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 16:18
    All I can see it two mopheads, Crusty and Radiosponge being wiped across a clean shiny forum floor.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree