1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 01:01
    wow Rusty on the ropes and floundering, joyous to behold.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 03:31
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    lol lol I finally got you. You ran last time. And now if anyone reads our posts they will laugh at you. Meeting in front of a store with people and police, I posted a picture of what happens when I try to message you. It showed you blocking me.

I have never met anyone like you. I understand your afraid. It's okay. But maybe you will learn not to run your ...[text shortened]... Some of us are strong, and some are not.

Guess which one you are? LOL Best of luck to you.
    Look........if you're too scared to turn up then just admit it. We can brand you a coward and leave it at that. You've been given a time and place but all I'm hearing is excuses and pathetic whimpering.

I've been waiting patiently for your pm but your lies and excuses are now wearing thin. Send it now or I'll crush it out of you.

Like all bullies once you've been stood up to you run and hide under mummies bed. Grow a pair wimp.

Now run along back to the sports forum where you are unanimously ignored and you can write your drivel without interrupting important business. Goodbye !!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 15:19
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Look........if you're too scared to turn up then just admit it. We can brand you a coward and leave it at that. You've been given a time and place but all I'm hearing is excuses and pathetic whimpering.

I've been waiting patiently for your pm but your lies and excuses are now wearing thin. Send it now or I'll crush it out of you.

Like all bullie ...[text shortened]... mously ignored and you can write your drivel without interrupting important business. Goodbye !!
    You are obsessed with V's poetry, admit it, you want to be him!
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 16:58
    if you did not cry about it i would not know of it would I? A for my medical issues? I have none now. Just recovering and that is almost all done.

I got a clean bill of health. You have said you had an addiction problem, and as we all know that is forever and one day at a time, plus other health issues.

I guess Karma got ya. I only brought mine up du ...[text shortened]...
    Best wishes,
    Karma must really be after you now.... lol Time to leave the forum. Enjoy. lol
    little v.

I don't believe you EVER had any Medical issues. As far as my drinking issues, they have long been beaten and not an issue, and nothing to do with my rating decline. You sir, are as ignorant as Maiden Gertrude, about my situation.

-VR
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 17:001 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow Rusty on the ropes and floundering, joyous to behold.
    wobbie,

You only wish!!! The only one on the ropes is you and your cohorts. We are doing quite well actually. You can't win in a war of words, because none of you are smart enough!!! Sorry, if the truth hurts you!!!

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 17:16
    Thank you MacT. I have tried so many times now. I even copied and pasted the "ignore list" he has me on.

I realized after all his talk for the second time it was just that. All talk. All coward. It's like they all share the same brain. No more wasting my time with him or any of them.

Absolute scum he is.
    Little v.

You are not smart enough to stop while your behind!....LOL...

-VR
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 18:01
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Little v.

You are not smart enough to stop while your behind!....LOL...

-VR
    Vespin is a very angry mutt !!
    He is chasing parked cars now !! 😀
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 18:14
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    wobbie,

You only wish!!! The only one on the ropes is you and your cohorts. We are doing quite well actually. You can't win in a war of words, because none of you are smart enough!!! Sorry, if the truth hurts you!!!

-VR
    Busted for reducing your rating in December Crusty, my goodness have you no shame?
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 18:39
    Busted for reducing your rating in December Crusty, my goodness have you no shame?
    Cluck cluck !!
    Sounding like a hen again !!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 19:12
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Cluck cluck !!
    Sounding like a hen again !!
    You are on my leg and I would be pleased if you removed yourself lest I shall pry you off like a limpet form a rock
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 20:50
    You are on my leg and I would be pleased if you removed yourself lest I shall pry you off like a limpet form a rock
    You are thinking of mctayto and it's not your neck he's stuck on
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 22:031 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    You are thinking of mctayto and it's not your neck he's stuck on
    just come out already
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 22:40
    How original !!
    Using my line I used to wipe you across the floor with.

Please try to be original !!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 23:29
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    How original !!
    Using my line I used to wipe you across the floor with.

Please try to be original !!
    your line? wipe? floor? git back to your kennel Fido and don't give me no more of your jive.😵
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 23:35
    your line? wipe? floor? git back to your kennel Fido and don't give me no more of your jive.😵
    Make sure Vespin takes his meds !! 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree