1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 11:09
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Someone give him a banjo........he really isn't quite......all there.

I'm not sure how you don't understand that carrobie has not won a single thing here. The only thing of any value on this site is respect and credibility (there are no prizes for winning here) and he, you and McGayo have absolutely none. In your case it doesn't matter........you n ...[text shortened]... o that no-one knows who you are. If I was so despised and abhorred as you are thats what I'd do.
    Blah.....Blah.....Blah......do you even realize people know you are a coward now? Plus you cant be taken seriously. Thank you for helping me sleep again. Wow....Thanks to you, I have relaxed more from laughing, and the boredom has helped me sleep.

And my friends on here, the ones with class, not the few in here where you think actually take you seriously? My friends are doing just fine and they don't even bother with this silly stuff. Get a life dude. Really.

Now, let me go read your stuff again, this way I can go back to sleep. Maybe you can scare some five year old kids on your way to what ever it is you do.

Your dearest friend,
    The Cage Fighter.

P.S. I don't enjoy Banjo's. Never have. Piano for sure, and guitar of course. Your in ballet class now right? Good for you. Always strive to be better then you are. For you it is really easy. 🙂
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 11:25
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Blah.....Blah.....Blah......do you even realize people know you are a coward now? Plus you cant be taken seriously. Thank you for helping me sleep again. Wow....Thanks to you, I have relaxed more from laughing, and the boredom has helped me sleep.

And my friends on here, the ones with class, not the few in here where you think actually take you seriously? ...[text shortened]... now right? Good for you. Always strive to be better then you are. For you it is really easy. 🙂
    Well I can tell from that posting that I'm really rattling your cage.

I can understand why though. A few home truths are beginning to sink into your thick skull. Even someone as stupid as you are may finally realise that you have shot yourself in the foot.

As I stated previously this whole matter has done little to tarnish your reputation. When you are already seen as the lowest of low you can't sink any lower. What you have done however is not only reestablish you low morals and ethics but highlight your below average intelligence. Throwing sticks at people armed with grenades is quite frankly idiotic.

You have been mercilessly beaten from one side of the forum to the other and, in fairness, with just cause. You are a pimple on the backside of this site and I for one take pleasure squeezing you. If you had any self respect which you don't have you would quietly crawl away to lick your wounds and lie doggo for a few years. Unfortunately you don't have the intelligence to do even that.

Keep posting your stupidity little v, and your inane, almost religous zeal of your lord Robbie. Your dopiness at least gives us all a good laugh
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 11:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    unethical behavior depends on the perception. A single act may be unethical for one and be totally honest for the other.

ummm how you could fail to grasp this I cannot say.
    a professor who was really good to his students always said about people who respond to you the way they do? He always said, very simply and calmly, "Michael, Consider the source." It was true back then, and very true to this day, especially in here.

It's chess. And words like Blood sucking parasite, scumbag, homosexual references which are so offensive to men and woman who are gay and lesbian, and so many other deplorable remarks only for them to pat themselves on the back.

Consider the source Robbie and enjoy that Ale when it is time to celebrate. 🙂
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 11:36

I can understand why though. A few home truths are beginning to sink into your thick skull. Even someone as stupid as you are may finally realise that you have shot yourself in the foot.

As I stated previously this whole matter has done little to tarnish your reputation. When y ...[text shortened]... nane, almost religous zeal of your lord Robbie. Your dopiness at least gives us all a good laugh
    And you called me a loon? lol lol Oh yeah. You rattled me good.

Now let the adults talk little boy.

Actually time to sleep. I have to read this comment of your again. Thanks buddy.

Sincerely,
    The Cage Fighter
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 11:43

As I stated previously this whole matter has done little to tarnish your reputation. When y ...[text shortened]... nane, almost religous zeal of your lord Robbie. Your dopiness at least gives us all a good laugh
    Radio? I am beginning to think you don't like me? Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry. Let your mom give you extra milk and cookies before bedtime. Think of rainbows and ballet class and you will feel better.

Easy Like Sunday Morning.....🙂
    Night buddy.
    The Cage Fighter
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:24
    Originally posted by moonbus
    PS robbie, there are generally acknowledged principles of what constitutes good sportsmanship, though they may never have been codified as written laws or rules. It is not the case, as you apparently think, that these are matters of personal perception. The same goes for ethics. Adolf Eichmann honestly believed he was doing the right thing, and he was wrong.
    First of all I have not contested that there are practices which are legal although unethical. Slavery was legal but who here will content that it was ethical, hardly anyone i would conjecture. Good sportsmanship? was it good sportsmanship when Fischer refused to appear for game two? when he insisted that game three be played in a back room? Hardly, it was Realpolitiks. You keep harping on as if I am personally responsible for what ails the system and yet when I look around who are the ones that are standing up to get the system changed? Is it not these very ones that have been vilified? You yourself made some excellent points and then begged off in the heat of battle. I and my clan was left to carry the burden and to bring the matter to the fore, to keep it at the fore in the hope that it would bring change. Had we engaged in what is considered good sportmanship the sandbaggers would be sitting atop the clan table at present, rainbow beams emitting from their posteriors in an incandescent light show and nothing would change, but No, we were not prepared to sit by and let the charlatans prevail again, so we took a stance. You begged off and went your way leaving us to fight against the injustices of the system. Fine but your absence has been noted and we are prepared to defend our cause, to the man!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:26

you so jealous cause nobody like you!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:281 edit
    a professor who was really good to his students always said about people who respond to you the way they do? He always said, very simply and calmly, "Michael, Consider the source." It was true back then, and very true to this day, especially in here.

It's chess. And words like Blood sucking parasite, scumbag, homosexual references which are so offensi ...[text shortened]... on the back.

Thankyou my friend, Thankyou so much! your presence here is a source of encouragement!
  9. Here
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:43
    I think robbie and Mctayto must be fishermen
    They just drop the bait in and there you go
    You can't refuse to bite
    Over 100 replies in two days
    If you ignore it it may go away and annoy someone else
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 13:16
    Originally posted by padger
    I think robbie and Mctayto must be fishermen
    They just drop the bait in and there you go
    You can't refuse to bite
    Over 100 replies in two days
    If you ignore it it may go away and annoy someone else
    Hooked you too.

Man, they are mighty fine fishermen.
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 13:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    First of all I have not contested that there are practices which are legal although unethical. Slavery was legal but who here will content that it was ethical, hardly anyone i would conjecture. Good sportsmanship? was it good sportsmanship when Fischer refused to appear for game two? when he insisted that game three be played in a back room? Hardly ...[text shortened]... stem. Fine but your absence has been noted and we are prepared to defend our cause, to the man!
    Get the system changed?

Yeah right. Get it changed by destroying it. That makes sense.

I think that it will be a miracle if there is a clan system next year. If there is, and that's a big if, then I doubt that anyone will want to play in it. You've smashed it to pieces with your jealousy and contempt. What an ugly and shallow life you do lead carrobie.

I pity you........to be forever know as a cheat. Now it's time for little v to drop to his knees and make you happy again. Enjoy !!!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 16:251 edit
    Get the system changed?

Yeah right. Get it changed by destroying it. That makes sense.

I think that it will be a miracle if there is a clan system next year. If there is, and that's a big if, then I doubt that anyone will want to play in it. You've smashed it to pieces with your jealousy and contempt. What an ugly and shallow life you do lead car ...[text shortened]... as a cheat. Now it's time for little v to drop to his knees and make you happy again. Enjoy !!!
    you and metallica are super gay.
  13. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 16:41
    With your mouth, and all the garbage you have spouted you coward, I don't have to watch anything if I choose not to. You have called out just about everyone, including Metallica before you chose to be friends with them. Which is fine with me. Free world. But don't single me out.

If you can throw trash my way for as long as you have, without a word from m ...[text shortened]... . It's great to learn from the best leaders. 🙂

Have a nice day.
    Easy Like Sunday Morning 🙂
    scum tends to attract scum. you deserve each other.
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 16:43

And my friends on here, the ones with class, not the few in here where you think actually take you seriously? ...[text shortened]... now right? Good for you. Always strive to be better then you are. For you it is really easy. 🙂
    you obviously missed the "Deliverance" reference with the banjo
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 16:45

It's chess. And words like Blood sucking parasite, scumbag, homosexual references which are so offensi ...[text shortened]... on the back.

robbie is the pimple on the butt of mankind.

are you the prick that will pop it??

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree