1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 15:48
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I have just fired my cancellation of subscription in. I suggest that every person who is honest and enjoys playing the clan system do the same. What is being allowed to happen for the last 15 months on here has to stop.

Fire in your cancellation folks. Maybe management will sit up and listen when there's no one left to pay their expenses.
    radioactive69,

Mine was auto re-newed. I am just waiting to see what Russ is going to do with the suggestions made in "Site Ideas", and if there is a point roll back because of the collusion everyone knows went on.

Then I will make my decision on what I am going to do.

I agree with you 100%, this has to STOP!!!

-VR
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 17:261 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you still here, please go quietly you are making a fool of yourself.
    That would be my question to you !!
    Why are you still here ??

You did announce to the world that you were relinquishing the leadership of your clan !!

Yet you have restarted your collusion activities with your sister clans.

So .......
    What happened ?? 😲😲😲😲
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 17:27
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    I guess your facade of pretending to be part of the solution has run out of steam.

And your motus operandi with the 3 collusion clans is back in full swing !!

And we know what triggered it !!
    All it took was for you to take one look at the 2017 clan standings.

Your obsession with Metallica is still in full bloom, isn't it ??

What's wrong ??
    Me ...[text shortened]... gry !!
    He still has his teddy bear in a headlock !!
    Why don't you help him out with that ? 😀
    Actually I simply got fed up of certain people who were contributing nothing of any value to the discussion and who were using it as a platform for their usual propaganda. Fine if they don't want to reform the system its up to them but don't complain to me because its faulty. I forwarded proposals that would solve a lot of its problems and they were rejected not on the basis of rationality but because they were forwarded by me. I am sorry but I don't need to put up with such myopic close minded dimwits.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 17:28
    That would be my question to you !!
    Why are you still here ??

You did announce to the world that you were relinquishing the leadership of your clan !!

Yet you have restarted your collusion activities with your sister clans.

So .......
    What happened ?? 😲😲😲😲
    yes but my clan petitioned me to stay, we are one!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 17:331 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    radioactive69,

Mine was auto re-newed. I am just waiting to see what Russ is going to do with the suggestions made in "Site Ideas", and if there is a point roll back because of the collusion everyone knows went on.

Then I will make my decision on what I am going to do.

I agree with you 100%, this has to STOP!!!

-VR
    You seem to think that others should be held accountable to your own personal set of rules Crusty. All of the Easy Riders challenges are made within the site rules. I suggest that if you do not like the present clan system then contribute something to the thread specifically created by Russ for that purpose. If all you can proffer is, 'I am leaving', then I suggest that you go and let us get on with finding solutions.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 17:43
    Actually I simply got fed up of certain people who were contributing nothing of any value to the discussion and who were using it as a platform for their usual propaganda. Fine if they don't want to reform the system its up to them but don't complain to me because its faulty. I forwarded proposals that would solve a lot of its problems and they wer ...[text shortened]... e forwarded by me. I am sorry but I don't need to put up with such myopic close minded dimwits.
    You got fed up ?????
    Hilarious !!!

If site scanned every one of your posts in the site ideas thread and removed every post that contained the word "sandbagging", you would not be left with a single post !!

Propaganda. Hilarious !! 😀
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 17:461 edit
    You seem to think that others should be held accountable to your own personal set of rules Crusty. All of the Easy Riders challenges are made within the site rules. I suggest that if you do not like the present clan system then contribute something to the thread specifically created by Russ for that purpose. If all you can proffer is, 'I am leaving', then I suggest that you go and let us get on with finding solutions.
    Using that tired old argument of yours would mean that Strategic Ultimatum would still be in business.

Stay tuned !! 😀
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 17:501 edit
    You're not part of the solution !!
    Unless you think hugging the skirt of Moonbus and constantly asking if this will stick it to Metallica is a solution !!

We all know where you are coming from.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 18:18
    You got fed up ?????
    Hilarious !!!

If site scanned every one of your posts in the site ideas thread and removed every post that contained the word "sandbagging", you would not be left with a single post !!

Propaganda. Hilarious !! 😀
    Your statement is demonstrably false, hyperbole is no substitute for facts.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 18:18
    You're not part of the solution !!
    Unless you think hugging the skirt of Moonbus and constantly asking if this will stick it to Metallica is a solution !!

We all know where you are coming from.
    We offered a solution, it was both practical and easily implementable.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 18:20
    Using that tired old argument of yours would mean that Strategic Ultimatum would still be in business.

Stay tuned !! 😀
    Its a fact all of our challenges fall within the site rules, we don't play by the Very Crusty
    made up rules. Stay tuned for what? Is your aluminium foil hat picking up radio signals
    from space again?
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 22:08
    Its a fact all of our challenges fall within the site rules, we don't play by the Very Crusty
    made up rules. Stay tuned for what? Is your aluminium foil hat picking up radio signals
    from space again?
    lol lol Now that was funny!!!!! These people are such idiots. It's a chess site. Robbie have you ever seen so many so called men crying at once? And every day? God I love this.

Congratulations again.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 22:23
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    lol lol Now that was funny!!!!! These people are such idiots. It's a chess site. Robbie have you ever seen so many so called men crying at once? And every day? God I love this.

Congratulations again.
    Their arrogance is overbearing, they make up rules, expect other people to play by their made up rules, call people cheats when they allegedly do not comply with their made up rules, cry about it for weeks on end, threaten all kinds of retribution for the failure of others to comply with their made up rules, they are clearly insane VESPIN, there is no other logical conclusion.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 23:13
    Originally posted by VESPIN

Congratulations again.
    On behalf of the clan forum I would like to apologize for interrupting your wrestling match with your teddy bear !!

We're sorry you had to release your headlock on your teddy to post your useless drivel in this forum.

Now go back to your teddy bear !!
    You know you want to !! 😀
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 23:19
    Their arrogance is overbearing, they make up rules, expect other people to play by their made up rules, call people cheats when they allegedly do not comply with their made up rules, cry about it for weeks on end, threaten all kinds of retribution for the failure of others to comply with their made up rules, they are clearly insane VESPIN, there is no other logical conclusion.
    Don't let me interrupt your intelligent conversation with Vespin !!

When McTayto chimes in, I will submit the exchanges between you 3 stooges as candidates for the 2017 Darwin award !! 😀😀😀😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree