None left as Metallica members have it all 😛
    Brilliant comeback, Thugsy !! 😴
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 13:39
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Cheating is never a cure for anything. Didn't your daddy teach you that when he was teaching you to defend yourself against girls much smaller than you who were bullying you ???
    Nah.....girls bullying me, sounds like fun. Don't you have people to block and hide from?
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 13:54
    Cheating is never a cure for anything. Didn't your daddy teach you that when he was teaching you to defend yourself against girls much smaller than you who were bullying you ???
    Neither is being a coward who runs and hides and blocks people because they are scared. Didn't your mommy teach you to at least act like a boy? It helps you fit in better.

Not in your case of course. But in normal people's lives it does.
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 13:57
    Geez VESPIN........you must be getting very chaffed lips from kissing carrobies ass so much. I think you need to change from that bright red lipstick you use to a chapstick or something. Besides......carrobies ass is glowing brighter than Rudolph's nose on Christmas Eve from all that lipstick you've left on it.
    How would you know what Robbie's butt looks like? Are you stalking him? Are you a peeping tom? You know it is not legal to spy on people right? If you are in love with Robbie to, just tell him. He will let you down gently. I did not realize how badly you have it for some of us men on this site. I keep telling you, go out into the real world.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 20:23
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    How would you know what Robbie's butt looks like? Are you stalking him? Are you a peeping tom? You know it is not legal to spy on people right? If you are in love with Robbie to, just tell him. He will let you down gently. I did not realize how badly you have it for some of us men on this site. I keep telling you, go out into the real world.
    Little v.

Don't be worried little v. no one will steal robbie from you. You two will always have a bond that none can break. 😉

-VR
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 22:06
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    No one was trying to look at Robbie's butt.
    We were just trying to see where your head is at.
    And there it is .... up Robbie's butt !! 😀😀😀😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree