1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 14:23
    the long wait is almost over?
    the protesters are jumping up and down waving arms in sheer panic, well boys you cheated exploited the loop holes justice should be brutal, never mind the time frame as one of the socks says over and over, justice must be done to put integrity back to chess.

the protest was ended in december? but the same clans are cheating again, seriously guys GET A LIFE. any other club in the world any game any sport, all of you would have been booted years ago,

perhaps we will finally get an answer soon i won't hold my breath though going by past drag outs,
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 15:42
    Originally posted by roma45
    the long wait is almost over?
    the protesters are jumping up and down waving arms in sheer panic, well boys you cheated exploited the loop holes justice should be brutal, never mind the time frame as one of the socks says over and over, justice must be done to put integrity back to chess.

the protest was ended in december? but the same clans are cheating ...[text shortened]... erhaps we will finally get an answer soon i won't hold my breath though going by past drag outs,
    Yeah, now that Russ has finished fiddling around with that super important IOS Beta thingamagig (whatever that is in its normal life) for the 2 or 3 non subscribers who might use it, he can now get on to the not so important task of fixing the clan system that is used by hundreds, if not thousands of subscribing players and has been dragging on for 16 months or so.

It's nice to have your priorities straight
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 23:09
    Originally posted by Russ
    The app is being submitted.

So, yes, I'm on this now.
    Russ,

This is very good to hear!

-VR
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 16:281 edit
    What I aim to do (and have started doing) is provide an 'alternative universe' clan results table for 2016/2017 on a new test page. I'm just doing an ELO based view right now, but will add others once I'm back up to speed.

edit : Once one proposed new rating system is accepted by a majority, it will be deployed.
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 23:21
    What I aim to do (and have started doing) is provide an 'alternative universe' clan results table for 2016/2017 on a new test page. I'm just doing an ELO based view right now, but will add others once I'm back up to speed.

edit : Once one proposed new rating system is accepted by a majority, it will be deployed.
    I trust this new proposal will remove all Metallica sandbagged points otherwise all changes are pointless
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 00:38
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I trust this new proposal will remove all Metallica sandbagged points otherwise all changes are pointless
    I trust it will ban you from the site !!
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 00:48

I'm glad you're including the 2016 table. The blatant collusion that Carrobie and his cohorts carried out to wreck the enjoyment of others and manipulate results was atrocious.

Look forward to seeing who the new winner was and where on the ladder the mighty Tournaments on Demand clan finished after adjusment
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 03:41
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Russ said "alternate universe".
    Not "dream world" !! 😀
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 17:32
    I'm starting a new thread to post some comments. This thread has grown into a monster, and I want to get back some focus.
  10. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 18:09
    I'm starting a new thread to post some comments. This thread has grown into a monster, and I want to get back some focus.
    Russ, its all been said. There's nothing more to say. When does the fix start?
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 01:341 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Russ said "alternate universe".
    Not "dream world" !! 😀
    Alternate universe means "what if". It does not sound like the Easy Riders title will be changed.

It does sound like changes are coming which is great. But I don't see in the table of yearly winners the Easy Riders being removed. I think they are staying there.

The "what if" in an alternate universe does not sound like it changes the winner of 2016. So the alternative wont mean anything.

Only the changes going forward will matter.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 01:52
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Alternate universe means "what if". It does not sound like the Easy Riders title will be changed.

It does sound like changes are coming which is great. But I don't see in the table of yearly winners the Easy Riders being removed. I think they are staying there.

The "what if" in an alternate universe does not sound like it changes the winner of 2016. So the alternative wont mean anything.

I think that you will find that the collusion of last year will be addressed and the teams involved disqualified.

It this doesn't occur paying subscribers like myself will have a valid case for demanding full refund of our paid subscription. This could cost the site thousands of dollars.

I'm sure this issue will be addressed and the sleazy riders along with the three other colluding clans will be disqualified.

We can all then move along happily
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 07:52
    Originally posted by VESPIN

What if strategic ultimatum had not been suspended your clan would have been champions in 2015
    What if the same player had actually tried to win against the easy riders in 2016 might have been a fair result
    What if some of the protesters actually posted an idea instead of pretending they really won something
    What if mctayto could actually make a post without mentioning Metallica
    What if Russ won the lottery and retired closed the site what would the basement boys do then

I agree there is a lot of what ifs but the easy riders did not win the 2016:in any universe
  14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 04:38
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I think that you will find that the collusion of last year will be addressed and the teams involved disqualified.

It this doesn't occur paying subscribers like myself will have a valid case for demanding full refund of our paid subscription. This could cost the site thousands of dollars.

I'm sure this issue will be addressed and the sleazy riders ...[text shortened]... with the three other colluding clans will be disqualified.

We can all then move along happily
    That money easily recovered by new people to the site and a much better site without all of you. I think Russ would make far more money in the long run.
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 04:401 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree