1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    21 Feb '17 00:30
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Actually, there IS a time limit for justice.

It's called a Statue of Limitations.

And I would rather be accused of doing nothing than making empty threats to leave the site over and over again. It's clear you lack the stones to actually do it, or you would have been long gone.
    there is no time limit in scotland for being charged with a crime never a time put on justice

cold case just got a murderer after 17 years, you would have done? perhaps the statue of limitations needs improving, perhaps stop building a wall and invading oil counties might help

i have the stones, big bold ones thats why i am staying and pointing out collusion fighting to restore integrity into the site.
    if i am in the cinema and some one is on the phone, i take it off them, would you sit and do nothing?

how long is the statue of limitations, so can you just murder or rob a bank them hide for a bit come out and go nay nay nay nay nay?
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    21 Feb '17 00:38
    Originally posted by roma45
    there is no time limit in scotland for being charged with a crime never a time put on justice

cold case just got a murderer after 17 years, you would have done? perhaps the statue of limitations needs improving, perhaps stop building a wall and invading oil counties might help

i have the stones, big bold ones thats why i am staying and pointing out coll ...[text shortened]... s, so can you just murder or rob a bank them hide for a bit come out and go nay nay nay nay nay?
    If you want to know the particulars, there's Google.

Cheers,
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    21 Feb '17 09:21
    If you want to know the particulars, there's Google.

Cheers,
    i checked the TOS instead

no mention of the statue of limitations so not really relevant here

luckily for me i live in a place where justice is always seeked no matter the time limit

cheers
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Feb '17 14:56
    Actually, there IS a time limit for justice.

It's called a Statue of Limitations.

And I would rather be accused of doing nothing than making empty threats to leave the site over and over again. It's clear you lack the stones to actually do it, or you would have been long gone.
    Although there is a Statute of Limitations, its applicability varies according to the type of crime and, roughly speaking, it's seriousness. A crime such as murder, for instance, has no limitation in England or in Scotland.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Feb '17 15:01
    Originally posted by ssbad
    Yes - a couple of people are "leaving" over the clan issue but users do come and go - and I am not meaning that in a bad way

More would come back if admin picked better mods - you are useless and biased with threatening people with bans
    You apparently joined a couple of months ago and appear to have played one game. You can hardly expect to be taken seriously.

However, your tone, and a reference in your profile to the site having gone downhill, plus a spelling mistake, suggest that not only are you a false name for another account but that you're basically not that bright.

Why are you here? Just to cause trouble? It sounds as if you merely want to have a go at a mod.

Pathetic, to hide behind a false identity.
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    21 Feb '17 18:24
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Although there is a Statute of Limitations, its applicability varies according to the type of crime and, roughly speaking, it's seriousness. A crime such as murder, for instance, has no limitation in England or in Scotland.
    On the Grand Scale of Injustice, where do you suppose collusion on an online chess website for no prize money ranks versus murder? 😵😕
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    21 Feb '17 19:48
    On the Grand Scale of Injustice, where do you suppose collusion on an online chess website for no prize money ranks versus murder? 😵😕
    prize money is nothing to do with it as i pay to play on here i would expect the basic integrity for chess to be respected
    i believe in zero tolerance towards collusion the major of bew york adopted that policy as a result major crimes are down including murder
    you think all 2200 plus players are engine using cheats as stated in your profile, you think it's too late to punish those in collusion. you bring in some strange law, still have not used google, to justify their actions.
    i am glad i don't have the same cynical out look on life
    i hope justice is done
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    21 Feb '17 20:31
    prize money is nothing to do with it as i pay to play on here i would expect the basic integrity for chess to be respected
    i believe in zero tolerance towards collusion the major of bew york adopted that policy as a result major crimes are down including murder
    you think all 2200 plus players are engine using cheats as stated in your profile, you think it' ...[text shortened]... heir actions.
    i am glad i don't have the same cynical out look on life
    i hope justice is done
    you missed my point 🙄
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    21 Feb '17 21:37
    you missed my point 🙄
    you had a point?

the only points i am interesting in seeing?

collusion points removal 😲😲
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Feb '17 22:11
    you had a point?

the only points i am interesting in seeing?

collusion points removal 😲😲
    And I'll second that.
  11. Joined
    21 Dec '16
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 06:52
    You apparently joined a couple of months ago and appear to have played one game. You can hardly expect to be taken seriously.

However, your tone, and a reference in your profile to the site having gone downhill, plus a spelling mistake, suggest that not only are you a false name for another account but that you're basically not that bright.

Why a ...[text shortened]... unds as if you merely want to have a go at a mod.

Pathetic, to hide behind a false identity.
    I usually play Blitz but am starting to play more games on here - bit of an impatient person 😉

There's many more than me that are not happy with this particular person. Maybe i've misunderstood what they do round here but the clan system is in a complete mess, collusion aplenty, engine users everywhere and people threatening others to a fight and from what i can see they are doing nothing except sometimes threaten people with bans.

Time for action and replace this user with someone with a set of balls who will clean the place up.
  12. Joined
    21 Dec '16
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 06:53
    I think just wipe all the points from 2016 as some clans reached page 1 and 2 with the help of the colluding clans too - wasnt just Easy Riders.

Start it all again and it might encourage new blood too
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 07:17
    I usually play Blitz but am starting to play more games on here - bit of an impatient person 😉

There's many more than me that are not happy with this particular person. Maybe i've misunderstood what they do round here but the clan system is in a complete mess, collusion aplenty, engine users everywhere and people threatening others to a fight and from wha ...[text shortened]... e for action and replace this user with someone with a set of balls who will clean the place up.
    I very much doubt if a mod has the power to clean the place up. The owner of the site will need to step in. He has promised he will.

We're all looking forward to that day.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 07:21
    I think just wipe all the points from 2016 as some clans reached page 1 and 2 with the help of the colluding clans too - wasnt just Easy Riders.

Start it all again and it might encourage new blood too
    Of course it's not just Easy Riders. We all know the three other clans involved.

What I don't understand is why some clan leaders accept challenges from those clans. I will not. If this were a general policy then Easy Riders could sit with their three friends on the last page in ignominy at the bottom of the clan system.
  15. Joined
    21 Dec '16
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 07:47
    Of course it's not just Easy Riders. We all know the three other clans involved.

What I don't understand is why some clan leaders accept challenges from those clans. I will not. If this were a general policy then Easy Riders could sit with their three friends on the last page in ignominy at the bottom of the clan system.
    more than three involved - other clans have played the likes of arrow, breaking bad etc and hoovered up points.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree