1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 04:34
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    It is frustrating to spend time setting up a clan match only to be told "you can't challenge this clan" at the end.

Please do these checks at the beginning! When I hit "challenge this clan", it should tell me that then.
    Also, if the clan is not accepting challenges, those clans should not appear after you click the button on page one of the clan pages called "Is clan accepting challenges"

Also, when a clan leader allows their sub to expire, that clan should automatic appear as not accepting challenges, because there is no way they can accept a challenge with the clan leader down.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 05:101 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    The first thing that just went live this morning - a new graph called "Member Rating Trends".

This shows the entire clan's current member rating trend together. (Link on the header of the clan members on clan home).

Individual clan members can be turned off/on by clicking their name in the legend.
    Member rating trends graph is a useful improvement. Does not fix any of the flaws in the system, but does make it easier to see how potential opponents match up.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 18:251 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Also, if the clan is not accepting challenges, those clans should not appear after you click the button on page one of the clan pages called "Is clan accepting challenges"

Also, when a clan leader allows their sub to expire, that clan should automatic appear as not accepting challenges, because there is no way they can accept a challenge with the clan leader down.
    Both of these are now fixed.

Non-sub leaders are now excluded from "accepting" search (an enhancement), and search results are now correctly paged (this one was a bug).
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 14:41
    Originally posted by Russ
    Both of these are now fixed.

Non-sub leaders are now excluded from "accepting" search (an enhancement), and search results are now correctly paged (this one was a bug).
    Thank you
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 17:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 17:492 edits
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    It is frustrating to spend time setting up a clan match only to be told "you can't challenge this clan" at the end.

Please do these checks at the beginning! When I hit "challenge this clan", it should tell me that then.
    Which are you seeing? Most only trigger once a team has been submitted?

edit :Clarification - Most need a team to be submitted before an error can be known.
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 13:36
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    It's an absolute joke !!!

I will be sending in my request to have my membership cancelled when it expires in February. I think everyone else should vote by doing the same. It seems that Russ is too busy tinkering with some gadget that a handful of people will use rather than fixing the biggest shamozle on the site.

This site has become a laughing stock !!!
    Best site for chess online. And everyone knows it and it is why they have so many subscribers. Thank god most do not go into the forums to read the crap you and your friends have been writing for years, even before I came into this site.

This site will be here long after you and all your so called friends are gone for good. In fact, I think they will get more people to join. They can enjoy making friends, and not be trashed for having an opinion. You and your friends have been toxic for far to long.

I feel badly for Russ to have to deal with you guys, and how you voice your opinion in a disrespectful way.
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 14:15

9. Here
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 16:15
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Best site for chess online. And everyone knows it and it is why they have so many subscribers. Thank god most do not go into the forums to read the crap you and your friends have been writing for years, even before I came into this site.

This site will be here long after you and all your so called friends are gone for good. In fact, I think they will get ...[text shortened]... y for Russ to have to deal with you guys, and how you voice your opinion in a disrespectful way.
    So you are not the person who DUMPED 15 games at the start of the year ?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 20:35
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    roma45,

That was well said: I too would like answers to these questions.

-VR
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Jan '17 20:18

12. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    31 Jan '17 20:39

13. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    31 Jan '17 21:34

14. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    31 Jan '17 23:001 edit
    The definition of irony : to remove myself from the same, could I say that it would be productive to this thread if posters could keep to the directive on the first post
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 Jan '17 23:261 edit
    nothing to do with the thread, which seems to be stuck in a rut
    we got asked for ideas then promised a vote
    we got some minor changes without a vote
    now every time me or anyone asks a simple question the post gets removed, just proof you and robbie ruined the clan system well done girls

just wanted to tell you hamilton 3 ICT 0 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree