Vacation

SubscriberPhillbo
Help 11 Mar '24 11:59
  1. Joined
    08 Feb '18
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 11:59
    Just read post (15/12/23) from MartinS re vacation abuse. I am playing someone who seems to be using the same tactic. Having analysed a number of their older games, any where they are in trouble have stopped, waiting for the next move from this player. They are on a run of a large number of wins and any loss, especially to a lower ranked player, would affect their ranking. Now I see that one can only have 36 vacation days a year I will probably have to wait a bit longer.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 13:36
    @phillbo said
    Just read post (15/12/23) from MartinS re vacation abuse. I am playing someone who seems to be using the same tactic. Having analysed a number of their older games, any where they are in trouble have stopped, waiting for the next move from this player. They are on a run of a large number of wins and any loss, especially to a lower ranked player, would affect their ranking. Now I see that one can only have 36 vacation days a year I will probably have to wait a bit longer.
    And the question you have?

or your wish?
  3. Joined
    08 Feb '18
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 22:48
    @Ponderable
    Sorry, didn't realise I had to ask a question. I was just unloading.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 09:24
    @phillbo said
    @Ponderable
    Sorry, didn't realise I had to ask a question. I was just unloading.
    Ah ok, so this is the help Forum I expect something where I can be of help.

Sometimes people forget to post their question.

No offence meant.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree