Thread list

SubscriberGuns
Help 12 Jan '24 16:02
  1. SubscriberGuns
    Sir
    Jaclksonville, NC
    Moves
    12 Jan '24 16:021 edit
    How do I search the 8k+ threads in the help forum to see if my question has been answered already? The search tab only lets me search by author and not by subject.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    12 Jan '24 16:24
    @Guns
    When did you post your question?
    What was your question?

If you can tell us when you posted it, we might be able to run it down for you. Or if that doesn't work for you, just ask your question again. 🙂
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Jan '24 18:01
    @guns said
    How do I search the 8k+ threads in the help forum to see if my question has been answered already? The search tab only lets me search by author and not by subject.
    * You have been member since 2022, that is 5 pages of threads, this one is the only one you established.

* It is commendable not to post a question, that has been asnwered before, but near to nobody looks beyond page one and this is not the ost active of Forums, so just go ahead and ask.
  4. Joined
    20 Sep '01
    Moves
    20 Jan '24 03:45
    @ponderable said
    * You have been member since 2022, that is 5 pages of threads, this one is the only one you established.

* It is commendable not to post a question, that has been asnwered before, but near to nobody looks beyond page one and this is not the ost active of Forums, so just go ahead and ask.
    Surely a search by topic function would assist rather than just a search by author.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Jan '24 06:10
    @martins said
    Surely a search by topic function would assist rather than just a search by author.
    Search only gives you last 30 days anyway. Effectively there isn't a search function here. The FAQ is also likely not to have been updated through frequent software rewrites. Just ask the question and hopefully you'll get a response.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '24 15:50
    @ponderable said

I believe he wants to search all the threads to see if someone else posted the same same as he wants to ask. I would just say he should ask his question and save time.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '24 15:51
    @martins said
    In the past a Google search would bring up threads from years ago but not anymore.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree