1. The Great Northwest
    Moves
    23 Feb '24 07:38
    I've got matches going where my opponent has never moved, or moved once months ago. In the FAQ it in relation to this it states, "Occasionally this does happen. If it is within three moves (remember moves are counted in pairs) you can simply delete the game."

I don't see the word "delete" anywhere... how does one delete the game? Thank you.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    23 Feb '24 12:35
    @Obieonekinobi
    I looked at your 'in progress' game list, and see only two that have never started. You should be able to delete them.

If you are on a computer, you should be able to go to the 'my games' link and see them on your 'inbox' page. You should see "delete" at the right side of the page for each of those games.
    (if you're on some other device such as a phone or tablet, you should still see 'delete' for those two games, but I have no experience with those devices so someone else will need to help you with that.)
  3. The Great Northwest
    Moves
    24 Feb '24 10:49
    Thank you brother for clarifying this for me. I was able to delete the one game I wanted to, and also figured out how to take advantage of the time-out feature and get rid of a sore loser who's been both rude and passive aggressive to me.

I appreciate your help, MJ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree