1. Joined
    02 Mar '24
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 16:09
    How do I take an image and put it as my profile picture? Please understand I have no clue how to upload, download, put it in "JPG", etc.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 21:20
    @kingfischer72 said
    How do I take an image and put it as my profile picture? Please understand I have no clue how to upload, download, put it in "JPG", etc.
    From your post, it sounds like you will need to find someone local to help you out.
    Are you on a computer or some other device?

If you are on a computer, click your current avatar on the upper right side of the page.
    In the new window, click 'my profile'.
    In the next new window, look at the top right and click 'profile images'.
    Now you will see the parameters needed for an avatar image, and below that the parameters for a header image.

If you can find someone around you that has some image editing software and can understand these parameters, they can probably work on the image you wish to upload to make it meet the parameters.

Once that is done, you will need to save the image file somewhere where you can find it to upload to this site.

I would suggest placing that file on your 'desktop' , perhaps in a folder labeled RHP images, or something that you will be able to recognize.

So now, go back to the profile images page, navigate to the folder and file on your desktop and select the file. From there you should now be able to upload the image to your account.

If you're using an iphone or android app, you will probably need to get some help from someone else who is familiar with those apps. I am not.

I hope that helped, and good luck!
  3. Joined
    02 Mar '24
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 22:59
    @mwmiller
    I will save this and try to figure it out. I noticed you need to complete 12 games in order to do this. I have only completed 6 so far...
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 01:19
    @kingfischer72 said
    @mwmiller
    I will save this and try to figure it out. I noticed you need to complete 12 games in order to do this. I have only completed 6 so far...
    Well, that's a new one on me. I wasn't aware of needing to complete 12 games in order to upload an avatar. But you're already half-way there. Maybe that was just recently started. I do know you have to complete 20 rated games in order to get rid of your provisional rating.

Anyway, you can still work on those images and get them ready to upload. Just follow the instructions and make a note of the file size and image dimension size information.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 16:25
    @KingFischer72

PM me, I will try to walk you through the procedure.

Cheers,
    moonbus
  6. Joined
    02 Mar '24
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 00:11
    @mwmiller
    Thanks. I'll be in touch when I am ready to do this.
  7. Joined
    02 Mar '24
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 00:13
    @moonbus
    OK. I will be in touch after I complete a few more games.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 07:24
    @kingfischer72 said
    @moonbus
    OK. I will be in touch after I complete a few more games.
    No hurry. I’m part of the furniture here and not going away. Miller’s part of the foundation under the building, he’s not going away either.

😀
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 05:28
    @moonbus said
    No hurry. I’m part of the furniture here and not going away. Miller’s part of the foundation under the building, he’s not going away either.

😀
    Lol, I've been trying to move my own loveseat out to the back porch, but limited success so far.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree