22 Oct '23 14:30
    Only one game out of 6 is working.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Oct '23 17:19
    @burlyhimself

Can you provide more detail please? What happens, and what games are affected?
  3. NSW, Australia
    Moves
    10 Dec '23 05:33
    Not sure if my problem is the same as yours
    A finished game is still on my screen at start up.......it doesn't show up in "games waiting"...don't know how to remove it ...it doesn't interfere with the other games ....been playing for 12 years, never happened before...any ideas?
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Dec '23 13:40
    @johnhg said
    A finished game is still on my screen at start up.......it doesn't show up in "games waiting"...don't know how to remove it ...it doesn't interfere with the other games ....been playing for 12 years, never happened before...any ideas?
    Can I have the game ID # please?
  5. NSW, Australia
    Moves
    11 Dec '23 22:59
    @Russ15481037
    Thanks for replying...I should also mention that that the game has been archived....so its doing what its supposed to do.....it just hasn't removed the finished game from the start up screen
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Dec '23 16:32
    @johnhg said
    @Russ15481037
    Thanks for replying...I should also mention that that the game has been archived....so its doing what its supposed to do.....it just hasn't removed the finished game from the start up screen
    Game 15481037
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Dec '23 17:121 edit
    @johnhg said
    @Russ15481037
    Can you check that you are not viewing the "All Games" root folder, which will show even archived games?

(I'm assuming you mean "My Games" page)
  8. NSW, Australia
    Moves
    13 Dec '23 06:15
    @Russ when I first open the program...the finished game is on the screen
    I then click on "Games Waiting" and only the current open games show
    "Archived Games" is not activated
    Its interesting that the "finished game" has been moved to Archived Games, which is normal and yet it still shows up on the opening screen??
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Dec '23 08:04
    @johnhg said
    @Russ when I first open the program...the finished game is on the screen
    I then click on "Games Waiting" and only the current open games show
    "Archived Games" is not activated
    Its interesting that the "finished game" has been moved to Archived Games, which is normal and yet it still shows up on the opening screen??
    How exactly to you acsees the site? It could be that you have the games' adress as starting point.
  10. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    13 Dec '23 15:22
    @johnhg said
    When you first log into the site at start up, are you looking at your home page?

That's the page I see when I start up on my laptop.
    On my home page there is a section that displays all games completed in the last 7 days.
    Is that what you are seeing?

I don't know for sure, but I believe this might be a recent addition to the home page display.
    I usually don't linger on the home page when I log in. I just go directly to 'my games'. But I recently noticed it for the first time. 🙂
  11. NSW, Australia
    Moves
    14 Dec '23 23:44
    @mwmiller Not sure what the home page is.....I guess it opens on "my games" because I'm presented with one of my open games on start up.....I've been doing it so long I dont know any different....so lately its been the finished game that is on the screen
  12. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Dec '23 17:231 edit
    @JohnHG
    Are you using a PC, or are you using a phone or tablet to log onto this site?
    Do you stay logged on all the time, or do you sign out when you're done for the day?

I'm on a PC, and I do sign out here first whenever I shut down my PC for the day.
    When I log in the next time, the first screen I see is my "home page". It's identified in larger text as "My Home".

When I scroll down that page I see a variety of information, including a summary of games waiting, tournaments available, recent notifications and messages, and a list of completed games in the last 7 days. There is also much more information after that.

I usually don't linger on that page. I can return to it again by clicking the little "house" icon near the top left side of the page.

If you're using a different device, I'm not much help as I only use a pc here.
  13. NSW, Australia
    Moves
    17 Dec '23 21:07
    @mwmiller....Again, thanks for your help..its a bit of a mystery...I use a PC....my screen doesn't open at the "home page"..I just checked to see what that looks like...it opens showing the last game played, it always has...maybe I did something when I initially set up RHP...initially when the finished game stayed on the screen...the "rematch" button was highlighted as normal so I clicked on that and that opened another challenge which was good....however the next time I opened RHP the same finished game was there as well as the "rematch" button...so I clicked on it again and another challenge was opened...so the screen is still active, it just wont go away
  14. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Dec '23 22:05
    @JohnHG
    1. Does your PC run Windows 10 or an earlier version?
    2. Do you use its own browser (called Edge) or Chrome or Firefox or something else?
    3. Has the problem started in the last few months?
  15. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    17 Dec '23 22:27
    @JohnHG
    Well John, I'm out of ideas, but Kewpie may find the answer for you.

I do log on and off each day, and I always get my 'Home Page' right away, when I log on. My computer is an older HP laptop, still running on windows 7, and I'm using firefox as my browser, if that is of any help in figuring it out. 🙂 ---> @Kewpie

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree