1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 03:48
    But the full half bil is still going to be there if the appeals court doesn't cut that one down also.

But that is only one case. He is coming to his first CRIMINAL trial, the Stormy hush money case, a really big deal buying her silence a few weeks before the elections in '16, if she had squealed about him seeing a hooker it could have cost Trump the election, turning off voters so it IS a huge deal and he may be convicted well before November, maybe as early as May or June. But the trial starts on April 15 and that is cut in stone, he can't change that.

Of course none of that will matter to most of the Trump religion crowd, they have been thoroughly duped for years thinking he is on their side which is the furthest thing from the truth and if he wins they will find out the hard way just how much he cares for them.
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 10:21
    @sonhouse said

Of course none of that will matter to most of the Trump religion crowd, they have been thoroughly duped for years thinking he is on their side which is the furthest thing from the truth and if he wins they will find out the hard way just how much he cares for them.
    The hardest thing to realize is that you're in a cult. Even harder still to leave that cult when your circle of family and friends are only burrowing deeper into what's really going on and to the other members of the cult, you are nothing more than a traitor to what everyone knows to be true.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 10:301 edit
    @sonhouse said
    But the full half bil is still going to be there if the appeals court doesn't cut that one down also.

But that is only one case. He is coming to his first CRIMINAL trial, the Stormy hush money case, a really big deal buying her silence a few weeks before the elections in '16, if she had squealed about him seeing a hooker it could have cost Trump the election, turning off ...[text shortened]... thing from the truth and if he wins they will find out the hard way just how much he cares for them.
    The Stormy payment out of campaign funds was not illegal. You may be surprised what happens. Meanwhile, you may want to buy into his corporation wherefrom he has picked up big bucks, legally.
    The stock ticker symbol is DJT. (imagine that, he really is a genius), I am all over it, it opens today at 9:30 eastern on Nasdaq. (available only to select brokers, etc). You may want to watch the opening bell in the event his officers are present, with the champagne!
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 10:33
    @sonhouse said

But that is only one case. He is coming to his first CRIMINAL trial, the Stormy hush money case, a really big deal buying her silence a few weeks before the elections in '16, if she had squealed about him seeing a hooker it could have cost Trump the election, turning off ...[text shortened]... thing from the truth and if he wins they will find out the hard way just how much he cares for them.
    Well, you and Kmax, he is on someone's side, but apparently you are not feeling it.
    Downer.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 20:07
    @AverageJoe1
    You really are stupid. You really think it is about the payments? This is about covering up the payments, but your knowledge of law is very limited, basically to what your orange Jesus told you about law and he is an international expert, right?
  6. SubscriberPianoman1online
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 07:00
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You really are stupid. You really think it is about the payments? This is about covering up the payments, but your knowledge of law is very limited, basically to what your orange Jesus told you about law and he is an international expert, right?
    “Orange Jesus”! Like it.

Basically he’s just a bollock-faced foghorn of ignorance, a pusillanimous mealy-mouthed old windbag disabled by his own narcissism.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 08:30
    @pianoman1 said
    “Orange Jesus”! Like it.

Basically he’s just a bollock-faced foghorn of ignorance, a pusillanimous mealy-mouthed old windbag disabled by his own narcissism.
    👍
    And he’s beginning to look like a tortoise without a shell, he’s actually got bingo wings on his neck
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 21:31
    Trump picked up $6billion in stock recently, so I think he can take it.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 21:48
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    You maybe forget the part where a deal like this has a pesky law saying you can't just get your deal and start selling stock. The law goes, you are proscribed from selling stock for 6 months. So for the nonce, he still has to come up with a half bil sometime closer in time than 6 months. The 175 mil is not the full fine, it is just a holding action and the half bil fine still holds, that didn't change.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 21:51
    @Pianoman1
    Did you hear his latest scam? Selling bibles. Yep, the ONLY bible approved by er, Donald Trump. Yep, for the mere price of 60 bucks you get the TRUMP bible! Complete with pictures that were for some unknown reason, not in the original but you KNOW Trump is SO religious he had to come up with his own version of the bible......
  11. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 22:18
    @sonhouse said
    @Pianoman1
    Did you hear his latest scam? Selling bibles. Yep, the ONLY bible approved by er, Donald Trump. Yep, for the mere price of 60 bucks you get the TRUMP bible! Complete with pictures that were for some unknown reason, not in the original but you KNOW Trump is SO religious he had to come up with his own version of the bible......
    Trump coloring book for you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295819880209
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 22:20
    @Wajoma
    I believe you, I don't have to go there.
  13. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 22:20
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    I believe you, I don't have to go there.
    Haha, there's more than one.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 22:46
    @Wajoma
    I don't want to see ANYTHING associated with X45. I just what to see that prick in prison which may happen before November.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree