1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 15:51
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/14/mississippi-abortion-ban-girl-raped-gives-birth

So a 13 yo girl is forced to have the child of rape, really great you FUKKING ASSSHOLE REPUBLICANS. You are not even republicans anymore, you are under the total control of X45.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 11:49
    @sonhouse
    You rightwingers can't even respond to this unconscionable POS legislation.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 11:591 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @sonhouse
    You rightwingers can't even respond to this unconscionable POS legislation.
    You silly little fella. Trump clearly excepts rape victims or victims of incest.
    Take that back, or I will come whip your butt

"He reiterated that he is "strongly in favor" of exceptions for rape, incest and to save the life of the mother." Look it up, turkey.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 12:06
    @averagejoe1 said
    You silly little fella. Trump clearly excepts rape victims or victims of incest.
    Take that back, or I will come whip your butt

"He reiterated that he is "strongly in favor" of exceptions for rape, incest and to save the life of the mother." Look it up, turkey.
    shathouse done went and stepped in it again. 😂
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 12:07
    @sonhouse said
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/14/mississippi-abortion-ban-girl-raped-gives-birth

So a 13 yo girl is forced to have the child of rape, really great you FUKKING ASSSHOLE REPUBLICANS. You are not even republicans anymore, you are under the total control of X45.
    Actually, in this case, it's the tail wagging the dog. Trump himself was never really anti-abortion and he's been twisting in the wind to try to satisfy his base on that particular issue.

This story is odd, since Mississippi law does allow abortion in case of rape (which was reported in this case). The Guardian's article addresses this, but does so very poorly. It references the law, says it was reported and then moves to a different issue without explaining. Strange. 🤔
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 16:301 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    shathouse done went and stepped in it again. 😂
    He'll sulk away. Just like when I asked him if he would be cool with a male competing against his daughter in a swim meet.
    That trumphouse,,,,,,I mean......

I do wish he would tone down his topic titles a few degrees. He is like Shav. Ahhh, the pride..
  7. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 16:55
    @sh76 said
    Actually, in this case, it's the tail wagging the dog. Trump himself was never really anti-abortion and he's been twisting in the wind to try to satisfy his base on that particular issue.

This story is odd, since Mississippi law does allow abortion in case of rape (which was reported in this case). The Guardian's article addresses this, but does so very poorly. It references the law, says it was reported and then moves to a different issue without explaining. Strange. 🤔
    I've always seen rape that results in pregnancy as the crux of the matter. Rape pregnancies, regardless of rarity, are actually THE case that governs all others. Solve that and you have solved all others.

1) If a rape pregnancy cannot be terminated because the child has rights from the moment of conception then this is true EVEN IF the mother's life or health is "in jeopardy" because you can't definitively terminate an innocent life even if that life is inconvenient or possibly harmful to others. It has full and equal rights to anyone else.

-OR-

2) If a rape pregnancy CAN be terminated, then fetuses of that age DO NOT have equal rights and ANY such pregnancy (regardless of rape status) can be terminated.

Pro-life people have always pooh-poohed this with a quick "Almost never happens! Edge case! Not the issue!" because they know people generally chose #2.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 17:36
    @spruce112358 said
    I've always seen rape that results in pregnancy as the crux of the matter. Rape pregnancies, regardless of rarity, are actually THE case that governs all others. Solve that and you have solved all others.

1) If a rape pregnancy cannot be terminated because the child has rights from the moment of conception then this is true EVEN IF the mother's life or health is "in j ...[text shortened]... quick "Almost never happens! Edge case! Not the issue!" because they know people generally chose #2.
    Word salad?
    All babies have rights from moment of conception. A given.
    We, our society, must decide that the right of babies who are conceived within 15 weeks may be taken away from them. That seems to be the middle ground between the 2 sides. Then, that being decided, all babies resulting from rape/incest should be painlessly put to sleep.
    Isn't that about it?
  9. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 18:08
    @averagejoe1 said
    All babies have rights from moment of conception. A given.
    All babies have rights the moment they start breathing (whether on their own or on mechanical ventilation makes no difference). A given.

Before that, the baby has no soul. The soul enters at the 'inspiration' or first breath.

I'm surprised at your lack of belief, you heretic.

Don't try to use government to force your religious beliefs on me. That will never work in the United States because of the 1st amendment which guarantees freedom of religion.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 19:04
    @spruce112358
    I guess you didn't hear Trump's latest scree on abortion, now he says whatever state laws are in place is how it should be so if you are pregnant in Texas by rape or incest, too fukking bad bitch, you couldn't keep your legs shut and if she goes to a free state, now she is a criminal if she ever goes back to Texas. You think that is a lie?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4580420-trump-says-abortion-law-should-be-determined-by-states-declines-to-take-position-on-federal-limit/

Try watching other sites besides Newsmax or Fox. or ONN or whatever THAT ultrarightwingnut outfit is called.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 19:111 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    All babies have rights the moment they start breathing (whether on their own or on mechanical ventilation makes no difference). A given.

Before that, the baby has no soul. The soul enters at the 'inspiration' or first breath.

I'm surprised at your lack of belief, you heretic.

Don't try to use government to force your religious beliefs on me. That will never work in the United States because of the 1st amendment which guarantees freedom of religion.
    Hmmm, I thought they were viable as babies at about 5 months. Take them out, they can grow up to be president. Here is a bit of a primer for you. I have to disagree about breathing. Pumping blood is just as important. If I stop breathing, I will be dead in 3 minutes. If your blood stops pumping, so will you.

PS: Religious beliefs?

The primer:

World Record For Premature Birth Goes To Alabama Baby Born 19 Weeks Early. Curtis Means, now 16 months old, was awarded the Guinness World Record for youngest surviving premature birth, after only 132 days of gestation.Nov 11, 2021
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 19:17
    @AverageJoe1
    ALL babies have rights from CONCEPTION? So if the mother has a miscarriage at say 6 months, she should be put in jail in Texas, that ok with you?
    You figure a ten yo girl pregnant by rape or incest should be FORCED to bear that child even if the birth kills the girl GODDA SAVE THAT PRECIOUS LIFE, MUCH more valuable than that bitch kid who couldn't keep her legs shut.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 19:41
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    ALL babies have rights from CONCEPTION? So if the mother has a miscarriage at say 6 months, she should be put in jail in Texas, that ok with you?
    You figure a ten yo girl pregnant by rape or incest should be FORCED to bear that child even if the birth kills the girl GODDA SAVE THAT PRECIOUS LIFE, MUCH more valuable than that bitch kid who couldn't keep her legs shut.
    You need to see somebody. I told you that we all, including Trump, would approve abortions of babies of rape and incest.
    Are you OK?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 19:44
    @AverageJoe1
    So you don't believe what Trump actually said on TV? Did you go to the link?
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 23:13
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So you don't believe what Trump actually said on TV? Did you go to the link?
    Naaa, I know the real Trump, didn't need to .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree