1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '23 07:53
    There were times I said nobody targets civilians, but I was wrong about that. There have been times in history where civilians were targeted like Dresden. It does happen.

When I saw some before and after aerial photos of Gaza residences and how devastating the bombing was I became convinced Israel is indeed targeting civilians. The motive is to get them all to leave.

The defenders of Israel tend to claim Hamas is using their own people as human shields. How do any of us know that is true? Even if it is true is that an excuse to bomb civilian residences, Mosques and hospitals?
    Is that ethical?

Now it has been revealed that Israel's military is upset that Hamas is releasing hostages because it is delaying their ground war. Heck, Israel doesn't even care about their own civilians, let alone Palestinian civilians.

YouTube

Israel's policy seems to be kill civilians until they finally leave so it is easier to steal their land.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '23 09:28
    Israel has a long-standing law that prevents any Palestinian who leaves Gaza, or the Occupied West Bank, from ever returning home. The right of return is enshrined in international law; however, Israel does not comply with international law.

Sisi knows there is an Israeli plan, condoned and supported by Biden, to remove all Palestinians from Gaza to Egypt, where they will be supported by humanitarian aid, but can never repopulate Gaza again. They will be permanently homeless and stateless refugees.

The Israeli plan also includes the Occupied West Bank and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has warned of attempts to displace the Palestinian people and said:

“We will not leave, we will not leave, we will stay in our land.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-betrayed-egypt-again/5837872

Israel is targeting civilians so they will leave. What the western news media does not tell you is that Israel has a long-standing law that prevents any Palestinian who leaves Gaza, or the Occupied West Bank, from ever returning home.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 11:51
    Nobody will deny it so it must be true.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 12:41
    @metal-brain said
    Nobody will deny it so it must be true.
    maybe we just try to avoid you sometimes. maybe we just tired of you
  5. Tallinn
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 14:17
    @Metal-Brain

Shortly, international law says the following:

One should not fire at any house unless one is certain there are no civilians inside it.

There are some exceptions.

For example, during a battle, the enemy fires at you from the window of the civilian house. To protect your life, it is allowed to fire back.

Now, in the Gaza Strip, there is no real-time battle. It is not the case that Israel fires back, targeting the house from which it was targeted.

Instead, Israel seems to use the following principle:

One should fire at any house where there MIGHT BE some terrorists.

As Israel's intelligence does not know exactly where the terrorists are, they are using the principle that the terrorists might be inside any house or, inside the tunnels, under any house.

Therefore, Israel is using the following principle:

One should destroy all houses because inside or beneath any house, there might be terrorists.

As a result, Israel has nullified the international law, the Genova Convention, which was made after WW II to protect the Jews and other nations as well against the indiscriminate killing of civilians during the war.

Maxar satellite images are proving that Israel has conducted a massive carpet bombing of civilian areas in the Gaza Strip.

According to Al Jazeera, at least 8,000 civilians have been killed as of today.
    According to some reports from Gaza, this number is 10,000 already.
    1/3 of those killed are children.
    60% of those killed are women, children and elderly.
    Approximately 50% of the houses have been damaged.
    Tens of thousands of houses have been completely destroyed.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 14:26
    @eintaluj said
    @Metal-Brain

Shortly, international law says the following:

One should not fire at any house unless one is certain there are no civilians inside it.

There are some exceptions.

For example, during a battle, the enemy fires at you from the window of the civilian house. To protect your life, it is allowed to fire back.

Now, in the Gaza Strip, there is n ...[text shortened]... y 50% of the houses have been damaged.
    Tens of thousands of houses have been completely destroyed.
    Does this 'International Law' to which you refer have a section on how to deal with terrorists ? In dealing with terrorists the same laws are not applicable. Just in case you forgot who you are dealing with, here is a list of terror attacks by Palestinians against Jews from 2015 to now.... there the thousands and thousands.

.https://www.gov.il/en/departments/general/wave-of-terror-october-2015
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 23:39
    @Rajk999
    Israel shelled their own people and blamed it on Hamas.

https://thegrayzone.com/2023/10/27/israels-military-shelled-burning-tanks-helicopters/
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Nov '23 13:55
    @rajk999 said
    Does this 'International Law' to which you refer have a section on how to deal with terrorists ? In dealing with terrorists the same laws are not applicable. Just in case you forgot who you are dealing with, here is a list of terror attacks by Palestinians against Jews from 2015 to now.... there the thousands and thousands.

.https://www.gov.il/en/departments/general/wave-of-terror-october-2015
    The 1977 Additional Protocols to the conventions set out specific provisions for hospitals. Article 12 clearly states: “Medical units shall be respected and protected at all times and shall not be the object of attack.”

However, Article 13 then goes on to outline exceptions, stating that medical units shall cease to be protected if “used to commit, outside their humanitarian function, acts harmful to the enemy”. In such cases, it says, warnings and “a reasonable time limit” should be given.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/2/are-israels-attacks-on-gazas-hospitals-legal

The Israeli military released a video alleging that al-Shifa was a Hamas command and control centre, acting as “one of the headquarters” of the group’s military wing, the Qassam Brigades. Hamas denied that.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/27/hamas-rejects-israeli-claim-over-installations-under-al-shifa-hospital

Falsely claiming there are terrorists underneath hospitals is the only way to deny it was war crimes. Now Israel is targeting ambulances and claiming they are used by terrorists. This human shield excuse is wearing thin.

Israel wants to drive the Palestinians out of Gaza into Egypt. The only way to accomplish that is intentionally killing civilians so they fear losing their lives. Israel is committing genocide.

Leave or you and your children will die, and your little dog too. Even your hospitals and ambulances are death traps so you are not safe anywhere in Gaza. That is their message to Gazans. Leave or die.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Nov '23 14:11
    @Metal-Brain
    Ahh there is nothing quite so futile as two stupid lying tosspots trying to debate a complex issue but it has some entertainment value.
    Congratulations MB you’ve found your moral and intellectual soulmate
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Nov '23 14:23
    @kevcvs57 said
    @Metal-Brain
    Ahh there is nothing quite so futile as two stupid lying tosspots trying to debate a complex issue but it has some entertainment value.
    Try reading what I wrote. I didn't agree with him at all.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Nov '23 14:26
    @kevcvs57 said
    @Metal-Brain
    The drama queen is still around. So
    - what am I lying about
    - what complex issue do you think I do not understand
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Nov '23 14:27
    @metal-brain said
    Try reading what I wrote. I didn't agree with him at all.
    Hahaha try reading what I wrote, I never said you were agreeing with him.
    Still to poor to afford a decent English to Russian translator app then.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 04:27
    If you’re not targetting children and still manage to murder 4000 of them in 3 weeks, your aim is fukking terrible.
  14. Subscriberhappy chappy
    I think not alot
    On my arse
    Moves
    05 Nov '23 07:07
    Any person who still believes in Israel's right to defend itself is a Blinken idiot.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Nov '23 10:14
    @happy-chappy said
    Any person who still believes in Israel's right to defend itself is a Blinken idiot.
    I agree with Israel’s right to defend itself, unfortunately that’s not what they are doing in Gaza.
    They are avenging themselves by killing massively more civilians than Hamas did and if they can kill a few Hamas scumbag terrorists on the way even better for the ultra right wing Netanyahu regime

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree