1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 19:301 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Yes. But you actually have to try to win that challenge.

We're talking about challenges where the points are actually handed to you.

You are just trying to dilute the issue.
    And not fooling anyone.
    all your sandbagged points are already handed to you so shadupa yo face. Issue?, I have no issue with giving and accepting challenges.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 20:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    all your sandbagged points are already handed to you so shadupa yo face. Issue?, I have no issue with giving and accepting challenges.
    Stop setting challenges with Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans !!

Show the forum that you are man enough to do that.

It might just be the first step towards respectability.

Do you have what it takes ??
    No more challenges with those 3 clans !!

No one in the clan community will ever respect the results of your clan when you are getting 80% of your points from those 3 clans.

You must be intelligent enough to realize that.
    I'd like to think that you have more between the ears than the likes of Vespin and McTayto.

Will you take the path of redemption ?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 20:35
    Stop setting challenges with Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans !!

Show the forum that you are man enough to do that.

It might just be the first step towards respectability.

Do you have what it takes ??
    No more challenges with those 3 clans !!

No one in the clan community will ever respect the results of your clan when you are getting ...[text shortened]... tween the ears than the likes of Vespin and McTayto.

Will you take the path of redemption ?
    Do I tell you how to sandbag your points, well don't tell me how to run my clan you Metallica peasant!
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 23:06
    Do I tell you how to sandbag your points, well don't tell me how to run my clan you Metallica peasant!
    That's the best you have for a response ?
    To hurl a false accusation at someone who put forth a reasonable request ?

I'm trying to help you.
    To help you find the right path of integrity.
    You know what you are doing is wrong.
    Your response makes that pretty clear.

Maybe I held out a glimmer of hope for you.
    For a brief instant I thought you were better than Vespin and McTayto.

Oh well !! My mistake !!

You and your cohorts will have to continue to be the subject of ridicule.

The 3 stooges it is then. 😀😀😀😀
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 23:071 edit
    That's the best you have for a response ?
    To hurl a false accusation at someone who put forth a reasonable request ?

I'm trying to help you.
    To help you find the right path of integrity.
    You know what you are doing is wrong.
    Your response makes that pretty clear.

Maybe I held out a glimmer of hope for you.
    For a brief instant I thought you were b ...[text shortened]... rts will have to continue to be the subject of ridicule.

The 3 stooges it is then. 😀😀😀😀
    a false accusation? you were voted Metallicas greatest sand bagger of all time, you enter the Hall of Fame with Crusty MacBurger.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 01:25
    a false accusation? you were voted Metallicas greatest sand bagger of all time, you enter the Hall of Fame with Crusty MacBurger.
    Voted by who ??
    The 3 stooges ??

That entire thread by you was a flop !!

Hilarious !! 😀
  7. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 04:11
    I can't wait until Russ wipes out the Sleazy Riders points against their 3 sister clans.
    Oh what a glorious day that will be.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 09:571 edit
    Originally posted by my2sons
    I can't wait until Russ wipes out the Sleazy Riders points against their 3 sister clans.
    Oh what a glorious day that will be.
    why would he do that our games are all played within the rules of the present system, a system which you refused to have changed except on the basis that you were too dim to understand the proposals for change and that it was made by someone you loathe, cry babies like you have no reason to complain about the present system, do you? for you were the very ones opposed to change. Man what a slaphead.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 13:24
    why would he do that our games are all played within the rules of the present system, a system which you refused to have changed except on the basis that you were too dim to understand the proposals for change and that it was made by someone you loathe, cry babies like you have no reason to complain about the present system, do you? for you were the very ones opposed to change. Man what a slaphead.
    How would any rules stop colluding.

Unless a jury is used to convict you scum then no rule will stop you and your cheating garbage friends.

Have a nice day !!!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 14:222 edits
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    How would any rules stop colluding.

Unless a jury is used to convict you scum then no rule will stop you and your cheating garbage friends.

Have a nice day !!!
    I explained this with reference demonstrating that there would be NO advantage to playing games against much lower rated players, you were too dim to understand it. Your punitive backward ways have no place in a modern society, please take them back to the middle ages.

I am having a very pleasant day thank you.
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 14:41
    I explained this with reference demonstrating that there would be NO advantage to playing games against much lower rated players, you were too dim to understand it. Your punitive backward ways have no place in a modern society, please take them back to the middle ages.

What the ...... !!!!!

How does that drivel you just wrote stop morons like yourself from colluding with other morons such as VESPIN and McGayo who lay down in games and resign after a few moves gifting you with a win?

Talk some sense you dumba$$ schmuck !!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 14:47
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    What the ...... !!!!!

How does that drivel you just wrote stop morons like yourself from colluding with other morons such as VESPIN and McGayo who lay down in games and resign after a few moves gifting you with a win?

Talk some sense you dumba$$ schmuck !!
    Sorry Drongo mate you too dim, go away and check the sites idea thread.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 15:081 edit

The issue here is not about dealing with 1 player being matched against a much lower rated player.

It is about 2 evenly matched players in a game where one of the players resigns without making a move.
    Or a player resigning from a winning position.

We have seen that much too often from the likes of Vespin and McTayto where challenges involving Easy Riders and the 3 sisters, Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans are concerned.

Russ put in 2 fixes a year ago.
    The 200 point rating differential and the maximum 3 challenges per clan.

After that fix, Easy Riders has still lost only 1 challenge to the 3 sisters out of more than 40 challenges since the fix.

You can plead ignorance all you want.
    But the writing is on the wall.

Improvements to the clan system are on the way.
    And penalties for your transgressions are on the way.

Let's be clear here.
    The 2 are separate issues !!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 15:122 edits
    The issue here is not about dealing with 1 player being matched against a much lower rated player.

It is about 2 evenly matched players in a game where one of the players resigns without making a move.
    Or a player resigning from a winning position.

We have seen that much too often from the likes of Vespin and McTayto where challenges involving Eas ...[text shortened]... es for your transgressions are on the way.

Let's be clear here.
    The 2 are separate issues !!
    resigns without making a move? the apply Sophia rules that make it impossible to resign or offer a draw in a game before a certain number of moves have been played. Panic over problem solved, send the next Metallica uber nerd in please. Penalties for transgressions against your made up rules, I don't think so, we play by the rules of the site not your made up ones.
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 15:31
    resigns without making a move? the apply Sophia rules that make it impossible to resign or offer a draw in a game before a certain number of moves have been played. Panic over problem solved, send the next Metallica uber nerd in please. Penalties for transgressions against your made up rules, I don't think so, we play by the rules of the site not your made up ones.
    You keep going back to the well.
    Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans.

You can't possibly believe your clan is a contender setting yourselves up with patzers for 80% of your points.
    Pretenders ? Yes !!
    Contenders ? No !!

You can squawk all you want about playing within the rules.
    But your reputation is mud in these forums.

Period !!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree