1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 05:33
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Sure was nice to see Russ state that they will be recalculating 2016 results once the new clan rules are implemented. Bye Bye to Robbie's tainted claim of a championship. 😀
    Looking forward to the after party when that happens.

Will be selling tickets for it as soon as the announcement is formally made.

Adele has volunteered to sing at the function.

Stay posted !!!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 08:22
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Looking forward to the after party when that happens.

Will be selling tickets for it as soon as the announcement is formally made.

Adele has volunteered to sing at the function.

Stay posted !!!
    more spoonery.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 09:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    more spoonery.
    Sorry dude, you're not invited. Begging won't help either

The losers party however........... is thataway ---------->
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 11:13

thats weird seem to have been invited to the 2016 we are the champions of the internet party, directions as follows --------> Go to the Easy Riders, Pass Metallica, Collect lots of points, win the game, be legends.
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 11:14

really looking forward to the party

heads up buddy be very careful with the party bags after the event, make sure they are paper and not made of other material.
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 11:23
    Originally posted by roma45
    really looking forward to the party

heads up buddy be very careful with the party bags after the event, make sure they are paper and not made of other material.
    Yeah you're right there. If it was made of you know what, you know who would use it to you know what himself.

It's going to be a cracker of a party. Just had confirmation from U2, The Peppers, and Coldplay that they will be attending. Just looking for a venue big enough to hold all the people who hate carrobie and co and think they're a bunch of cheating scumbags. Any idea how many people can fit into Wembley? It might not be big enough.
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 11:32
    Yeah you're right there. If it was made of you know what, you know who would use it to you know what himself.

It's going to be a cracker of a party. Just had confirmation from U2, The Peppers, and Coldplay that they will be attending. Just looking for a venue big enough to hold all the people who hate carrobie and co and think they're a bunch of cheating scumbags. Any idea how many people can fit into Wembley? It might not be big enough.
    with so many hating robbie and the cheating scum sisters the party might have to be done over a week, maybe longer

Gordon ramsey has confirmed the catering even giving the losers a big humble pie free of charge.

justice is coming
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 12:091 edit

My goodness could you not pick some class acts? I wouldn't go to see any of those lamebos for free. Maybe U2 if the played some rebel songs.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 12:25
    Originally posted by roma45
    with so many hating robbie and the cheating scum sisters the party might have to be done over a week, maybe longer

Gordon ramsey has confirmed the catering even giving the losers a big humble pie free of charge.

justice is coming
    I've just had a swag of lingerie models beg me to sneak them in. They said they would do absolutely............anything..........to be there. I told them I'd think about it.

Starting to shape up to the party of the decade. Just awaiting the confirmation from Russ to set the date.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 12:28
    My goodness could you not pick some class acts? I wouldn't go to see any of those lamebos for free. Maybe U2 if the played some rebel songs.
    The losers party is shaping up to be one lame affair.

Apparently the only entertainment they've managed to pull is Lemondrop doing a drag act. McGayo has already booked his ticket.
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 12:30
    thats weird seem to have been invited to the 2016 we are the champions of the internet party, directions as follows --------> Go to the Easy Riders, Pass Metallica, Collect lots of points, win the game, be legends.
    And then choke on the cheesies when you hear the knock on the door. 😀
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 20:20
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    And then choke on the cheesies when you hear the knock on the door. 😀
    Man what a bunch of fantasy merchants!
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 20:47
    Man what a bunch of fantasy merchants!
    the only fantasy was you and the sisters thinking you lot could get away with cheating

justice is coming

roll back is coming

karma always wins
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 14:33
    Id just like to take this moment to say how privileged I feel to be part of the Easy Riders all conquering heroes.
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 14:43
    Id just like to take this moment to say how privileged I feel to be part of the Easy Riders all conquering heroes.
    Lucky you got that rubbish in now. A few weeks from now the sleazy riders will be a distant memory. Russ is about to smash it stupid with a sledgehammer. Happy days !!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree