Clans 05 Jan '17 21:10
  1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 16:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why you so gay?
    Were you speaking to Lemondrop or VESPIN. Wasn't sure who you meant.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 16:39
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Were you speaking to Lemondrop or VESPIN. Wasn't sure who you meant.
    Your boyfriend, Romaslobber.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 21:061 edit
    why you so gay?
    Robbie,

I've noticed you always seem very sensitive when people talk about gay ( homosexuals ) There is nothing wrong if you are gay (homosexual). It is becoming more and more excepted in the world. 😉

Be proud of who you are, don't be afraid to shout it out to the world, or at least the people in the forum. 😛

-VR
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 21:151 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

I've noticed you always seem very sensitive when people talk about gay ( homosexuals ) There is nothing wrong if you are gay (homosexual). It is becoming more and more excepted in the world. 😉

Be proud of who you are, don't be afraid to shout it out to the world, or at least the people in the forum. 😛

-VR
    He's already been outed once !!
    As a cheat !!

But Robbie, don't worry !!
    When people say that you've been in bed with with McTayto and Vespin, don't get homophobic on us.

It's a figure of speech !! 😀😀😀😀
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 11:53
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    As a cheat !!

When people say that you've been in bed with with McTayto and Vespin, don't get homophobic on us.

No it's not.
  6. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:22
    This is why nobody posts on here. Nothing to do with my post and you all spammed it .thanks all
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:27
    Originally posted by Smiffy
    This is why nobody posts on here. Nothing to do with my post and you all spammed it .thanks all
    Always the same people - they want their own playground. Hope you have found another clan though
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:38
    Originally posted by Smiffy
    perhaps if you had been clearer you might have got more invites
    seriously i was looking for a player called ?im as you posted, could not see a player by that name, i assumed you were being funny
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 21:181 edit
    As a cheat !!

I see and can you provide the names of those players who were instructed to collude in their games so that I can alert then to what you are saying. Thank you.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 22:14
    Originally posted by roma45
    i assumed you were being funny
    the irony
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 22:27
    I see and can you provide the names of those players who were instructed to collude in their games so that I can alert then to what you are saying. Thank you.
    This is old news.
    All the evidence has been provided.
    Russ is acutely aware of the antics last year.

No need to rehash this.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 22:522 edits
    This is old news.
    All the evidence has been provided.
    Russ is acutely aware of the antics last year.

No need to rehash this.
    No I want you to tell me which actual games were colluded and who the players involved were so that I can notify them of what are are saying about them. You have made the accusation that my clan cheated by collusion and I want you to show me the games where the outcome was prearranged as you have alleged.
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 22:56
    No I want you to tell me which actual games were colluded and who the players involved were so that I can notify them of what are are saying about them. You have made the accusation that my clan cheated by collusion and I want you to show me the games that were prearranged as you have alleged.
    rattle rattle rattle

i can see a major huff when your cheating points are removed

karma is nearly upon you
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 23:22
    No I want you to tell me which actual games were colluded and who the players involved were so that I can notify them of what are are saying about them. You have made the accusation that my clan cheated by collusion and I want you to show me the games where the outcome was prearranged as you have alleged.
    The case has already been handed to the jury.
    Why do you want to do another cross examination ?

I can send you the links to your challenges if you wish.

If you insist on the names of the players involved ..... ok .. you can have them.

McTayto and Vespin handing over games at will to Easy Riders in the challenges with Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans.

Every challenge you had with these clans, those 2 players ensured your clan had at least a 2-0 lead.
    And for posterity, the other players in those clans just had to play their best chess.

Just ask any clan leader what they think would happen if their clan had a 2-0 lead before their challenge was even under way.

We have all moved to the next phase.
    Russ' site ideas thread and the 2017 clan campaign.

Why are you trying to resurrect this now ??
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 23:314 edits
    The case has already been handed to the jury.
    Why do you want to do another cross examination ?

I can send you the links to your challenges if you wish.

If you insist on the names of the players involved ..... ok .. you can have them.

McTayto and Vespin handing over games at will to Easy Riders in the challenges with Anti-Metallica, Break ...[text shortened]... s' site ideas thread and the 2017 clan campaign.

Why are you trying to resurrect this now ??
    let me repeat it,

I want the challenges and the actual games that you say the results were prearranged. Once you have done so I will inform the players involved of what you have said about them. You and others here have made the accusation that my clan cheated by collusion and I want you to show me the challenges and the games where the outcome was prearranged as you have alleged.

Its not finished, you have lyingly and slanderously stated that my clan has cheated by prearranging the outcome of games and I am now taking you to task for it. If you will not or cannot provide the evidence then I am reporting you to the site administration.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree