1. Standard memberkwgoodwin
    Patently Geeky
    US Midwest
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 16:30
    Thanks!

It's unfortunate how something trivial like subscription collection can taint an otherwise incredible site and service. I appreciate all that you do and look forward to an improved subscription service! 🙂
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 16:33
    Originally posted by kwgoodwin
    I didn't get a notice, and didn't know who 2co.com was when I received a charge from them on my credit card.

I went to their site and they attempt to help you by having you entering your numbers and information to find out on whose behalf they charged you. However, in my case they couldn't find any information.

My wife then called and after being ...[text shortened]... month from RHP for the service from 2co.com. Preferably, find a better billing service.
    I wondered if it would be possible to have a PM before a payment is about to be taken.

Also is it possible to subscribe and tick a box saying do not resubscribe. I bought my cousin a subscription for Christmas in 2005, in 2006 I bought something else this year but my c/card still got debitted.
  3. Riga
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 12:39
    And what about that 1 month subscription but without cancelation?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree