1. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 13:31
    Richie Mo'unga to Japan and Coach Razor to All Blacks but 3 defeats in a row?

Plus Australia just nabbed former Assistant All Blacks coach. Could this be the beginning of the end of the NZ sweeping of Super-Rugby and ultimately Wallabies become better than All Blacks?
  2. Joined
    26 Apr '24
    Moves
    27 Apr '24 00:21
    @congruent said
    Richie Mo'unga to Japan and Coach Razor to All Blacks but 3 defeats in a row?

Plus Australia just nabbed former Assistant All Blacks coach. Could this be the beginning of the end of the NZ sweeping of Super-Rugby and ultimately Wallabies become better than All Blacks?
    The Hurricanes(where I am from) are 8 from 8. The Blues are 7 wins from 8 starts. And the Chiefs sit 3rd. You cannot write the Crusaders off because they have an easy run remaining and won last weekend. If they make the playoffs they would be hard one would imagine. No it's not the end for New Zealand super rugby domination.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree