1. Joined
    29 Oct '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '24 01:33
    I'm trying to determine when the rated games update on this website. The information mentions that 'Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.' Does anyone know what the server time or timezone is? I suspect it might update around midnight in that timezone.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '24 02:05
    The default time is GMT, when the server updates I have no idea.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Jan '24 10:23
    Since the timezone used for calculation in Site Settings is UTC, I would expect that timezone to be used for everything. The server location has changed several times so I doubt that its location is relevant.
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    13 Jan '24 10:311 edit
    Click your avatar,go to my settings and click site settings.In there there is a time zone tab.Click on edit and the server time zone, plus your own set time zone are shown.I would think the time and date change at midnight at the time shown for the server setting
  5. Joined
    29 Oct '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '24 01:18
    @venda, thanks. the title I gave for the thread was a bit misleading because what I'm interested in really is when the rated games stats are updated. I can see sites time is UTC. I can also see my rated games have not updated after 00:00 of UTC, so it remains a bit of a mystery I think when this is done.
  6. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Jan '24 08:32
    @ellu said
    @venda, thanks. the title I gave for the thread was a bit misleading because what I'm interested in really is when the rated games stats are updated. I can see sites time is UTC. I can also see my rated games have not updated after 00:00 of UTC, so it remains a bit of a mystery I think when this is done.
    The graph lags always one game in relation to current rating, but if you click the last point you get the last finished game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree