1. SubscriberJayboman1579
    Curmudgeon Supreme
    Jackson, Michigan
    Moves
    05 Sep '23 21:13
    Lately when I click on my name in a game to see my stats the screen isn't drawn correctly and I can't see all of the info.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    06 Sep '23 00:54
    @jayboman1579 said
    Lately when I click on my name in a game to see my stats the screen isn't drawn correctly and I can't see all of the info.
    Clicking the player's avatar takes you to the full profile page, but if you click the username link that takes you to a page with less details. But on that page there is a link at the bottom that takes you to the full profile page, as well.

Does that help or am I not understanding your post?
  3. SubscriberJayboman1579
    Curmudgeon Supreme
    Jackson, Michigan
    Moves
    07 Sep '23 20:10
    @mwmiller said
    Clicking the player's avatar takes you to the full profile page, but if you click the username link that takes you to a page with less details. But on that page there is a link at the bottom that takes you to the full profile page, as well.

Does that help or am I not understanding your post?
    I tried as you suggested and clicked on the icon instead of my user name. That took me immediately to the stats screen that was satisfactorily drawn.
    Before that I clicked on my username, and then clicked on the stats button. That is when the screen was drawn faultily - after I clicked on the stats button.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    07 Sep '23 20:371 edit
    @Jayboman1579
    So the avatar link takes you to what you wanted to see?
    When you click the username, that page you will see should have a link button at the bottom that takes you to the 'full profile' page.

If that isn't working correctly you may need to send a feedback to resolve the problem. (It's working correctly for me, on a laptop with firefox browser.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree