More no games.

Subscriberbob58
Help 05 Jan '24 15:20
  1. Joined
    04 Apr '09
    Moves
    05 Jan '24 15:20
    More no

I just checked and if I play on my Kindle everything works fine. If I try to play on my computer it treats me as a new player.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    06 Jan '24 06:041 edit
    @bob58 said
    More no

I just checked and if I play on my Kindle everything works fine. If I try to play on my computer it treats me as a new player.
    Do you have multiple logins available in your settings? If you do, you should login only once on each device and never logout. If you clear cookies you will need to login again.
  3. Joined
    24 Oct '19
    Moves
    06 Jan '24 09:35
    @Kewpie
    Thanks for the help. I do have multiple logins (they made me create a new one yesterday for some reason). I tried doing a "redhotpawn" search to start all over but when I tried to login it automatically takes me to the new login as a new player. Not sure how to clear cookies.
  4. Joined
    04 Apr '09
    Moves
    06 Jan '24 10:09
    @bobmathews8
    Kewpie:

I stumble through "clearing cookies" and that fixed the problem. Thanks for the help.

Bob Mathews
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    06 Jan '24 11:56
    @bob58 said
    @bobmathews8
    Kewpie:

I stumble through "clearing cookies" and that fixed the problem. Thanks for the help.

Bob Mathews
    Just to be sure: if you go to your Settings, then Site Settings, the "multiple logins" switch is turned on.
    Multiple logins refers to bob58 on multiple devices. It doesn't mean bob58 and bobmathews8.
    You should only ever see the bob58 account. Don't use bobmathews8 at all, it's against the Terms of Service to have multiple accounts in action.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree