1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Nov '23 15:10
    In games directory each game has one of a selection of icons on the far left in green or red (in progress or finished).

Could some kindly explain what each them indicates please? I can nothing in the FAQ on it.

Thanks
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Nov '23 15:23
    @divegeester said
    In games directory each game has one of a selection of icons on the far left in green or red (in progress or finished).

Could some kindly explain what each them indicates please? I can nothing in the FAQ on it.

Thanks
    If you got ot "My Games" in the browser you can filter by game type. It is explained there: tornament (cup), clan challenge (shield), ladder (ladder), welcome game (W in a circle). Ommitted is open invite (globe), challenge (crossed swords) and invite game (to somone who is not member; Astronaut).
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Nov '23 15:27
    @ponderable said
    If you got ot "My Games" in the browser you can filter by game type. It is explained there: tornament (cup), clan challenge (shield), ladder (ladder), welcome game (W in a circle). Ommitted is open invite (globe), challenge (crossed swords) and invite game (to somone who is not member; Astronaut).
    Brilliant, thanks for the quick response Ponderable.

Also; there’s a “legend” icon at the bottom of the games list which opens up pop out with it all there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree