1. Standard memberelassasino
    king of vectors
    center squares :p
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 14:14
    Odd that when setting up a game board there isnt an obvious (green) button to activate the set position, as a new game invite. Yet I've done this somehow in the past ... ???
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 14:20
    @elassasino said
    Odd that when setting up a game board there isnt an obvious (green) button to activate the set position, as a new game invite. Yet I've done this somehow in the past ... ???
    In the webbrowser: Go to the menue to the left and select the green "set start postion", then you get the opportunity to set further parameters. and can start the game using the green button on the bottom of that page (scrolling might be necessary)
  3. Standard memberelassasino
    king of vectors
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 14:49
    @Ponderable thnx 4 u'r response, i have only 2 green buttons set start position & when positions selected; a board settup is valid "button" = doesnt do anything when clicked.
    The bottm 1/3 of my screen is a giant black box w/ all sorts of site links
    Still cannot find what to do to activate a settup position to becoming an "open invite" ...
  4. Standard memberelassasino
    king of vectors
    Moves
    29 Jan '24 14:57
    @elassasino Ok, i think ive fd it; after u settup the board you hit the set position button again & get to the screen where u select opponents rating , then the start new game button ... zzzz ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree