1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Sep '23 10:10
    Good day. I want to delete my account. I want to use the email attached to it to enter it on my longstanding account (paid for). The old email was at my work and I would like to change it to my home email.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Sep '23 10:29
    @fransie-grobbelaar said
    Good day. I want to delete my account. I want to use the email attached to it to enter it on my longstanding account (paid for). The old email was at my work and I would like to change it to my home email.
    Hi, it seems you are admitting to a breach of the Terms of Service here..

You can't terminate an account, you can just let it fall from activity.

Moving email is done via /Mysettings/account settings on the webpage.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Sep '23 10:35
    @fransie-grobbelaar said
    As stated above, you can change your email address to another address (real or otherwise), then update your email address on the subscribed account you'd like to keep.

If you would like to remove the account you posted from, send a feedback, and we can cancel it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree