1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 12:02
    The Mandalorian & Grogu: Star Wars Movie Official Release Date Confirmed

https://comicbook.com/starwars/news/star-wars-mandalorian-grogu-movie-release-date-official-2026/
  2. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 00:38
    @suzianne said
    The Mandalorian & Grogu: Star Wars Movie Official Release Date Confirmed

https://comicbook.com/starwars/news/star-wars-mandalorian-grogu-movie-release-date-official-2026/
    I remember standing in line for 2 hours waiting to see the 1st Star Wars movie back in the 70's. After nearly 50 years and countless spin off's, it's still going. Part of me is awestruck by its success, and part of me wonders why filmmakers of today can't seem to produce something that can successfully compete with it.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 02:49
    @mchill said
    I remember standing in line for 2 hours waiting to see the 1st Star Wars movie back in the 70's. After nearly 50 years and countless spin off's, it's still going. Part of me is awestruck by its success, and part of me wonders why filmmakers of today can't seem to produce something that can successfully compete with it.
    I just love that galaxy and the lore and the intellectual area those tales fit into. I was about 6 months old when Star Wars came out, so it's been around my entire life. I think I was 7 or 8 when I first saw it, and I was captivated from the beginning.

The Mandalorian was good from the beginning as well, and I watched each episode the week it hit Disney+. The Book of Boba Fett was also great and I'd seen all seven seasons of the animated Clone Wars so I was ready when Ahsoka hit Disney+. Best movie franchise ever.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 22:40
    @mchill
    Funny thing you mentioned that, I too stood in line for a couple of hours to get in to Star Wars but when I got to the window, they go 'sorry, sold out'. WTF?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree