1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Apr '23 10:41
    The current implementation* of "bookmarks" will be sunsetted within a few months.

Very few people actually appear to use this feature, and it adds to the "technical debt" of maintaining the site (unused features).

If you have any notes in any bookmarks you wish to keep, please copy them offline in the near future.

*An updated version will appear at some point in the future, but no bookmarks will be migrated forward to the newer implementation.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    18 Apr '23 19:07
    @russ said
    The current implementation* of "bookmarks" will be sunsetted within a few months.

Very few people actually appear to use this feature, and it adds to the "technical debt" of maintaining the site (unused features).

If you have any notes in any bookmarks you wish to keep, please copy them offline in the near future.

*An updated version will appear at some point in the future, but no bookmarks will be migrated forward to the newer implementation.
    Think I used it once in 13 years
    Can't even remember why now,so it won't affect me I don't think
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Apr '23 08:50
    @Russ

I don't ever use the book marks feature and won't miss it. I do use game notes though; please keep this.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Jun '23 18:20
    @moonbus said
    @Russ

I don't ever use the book marks feature and won't miss it. I do use game notes though; please keep this.
    I'm considering retaining both the bookmark system and notes, but the presentation will be very different, as it will be integrated into the main games directory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree