1. Joined
    21 Jun '06
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 21:55
    DOUBLE POSTED. PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS ON due therad on THE TOURNAMENTS FORUM. 😀 😀 😀

Raising my hand for NEED FOR more moderation of 'tournaments page'. For a 'better' tournament page.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    I have feldt the need for : More moderation of the 'tournaments page'. For a looong time. Now there is not much use in entering a tournament past page 2 on the tournament page.

-----------------------------------------------------

Those tournaments on page 3 and more. will TAKE FOREVER UNTIL STARTED.

There is NO POINT in this. We have to raise our voices to make an end of this folly.

This is the kind of tournament i would like to have deleted (as a start): On page 5 of tounament page. '2010 November'. Club tournament. No one in that club has moved for OVER FIVE YEARS TIME. No one has entered this tounament. EASY DECISION. Delete it of course.

----------------------------------------------

New tournaments created means this (from my point of view). More average time for a tournament to start.

Someone need to moderate this folly. To delete tournaments. There is of course NEED FOR RULES, guidelines, of how this 'deletion' would be done.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Feb '16 07:39
    Supported. Open invites expire unused after 3 days, incomplete tournaments ought to do the same after some set period. I'd nominate something like 28 days as some tourneys are hard to fill and you wouldn't want to prevent people who actually want to enter.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree