1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 17:03
    Originally posted by Hopster
    I'd add boxing into the mix. Go at a punchbag for 3 minutes - tired - then think how tired you'd be if someone was hitting you at the same time.
    Boxing is a must to be in there as well. I was waiting for someone to say it. Ten minutes on the bag, or thirty minutes on the heavy bag, and my arms are dead.

They make it look easy. I have to add MMA in there as well. Brutal workouts.
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 17:04
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Shinty is the ancestor of field hockey
    I was actually wondering that. I am still waiting for someone to explain Cricket to me. 🙂
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 17:19
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    I was actually wondering that. I am still waiting for someone to explain Cricket to me. 🙂
    You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
    When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 21:14
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
    When a man goe ...[text shortened]... ice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game
    Is there a video of this? lol lol 🙂
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Nov '16 22:10
    Is there a video of this? lol lol 🙂
    YouTube
    YouTube
    YouTube
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 01:20
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxIiG6-Xq9s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mEbbT6vsJ0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPMg7kQtdEE
    I should have known. lol lol I will watch them. This should be good. The biggest card in UFC history tomorrow night. I cant wait.
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 09:44
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    By far and away AFL players here in Australia. Not other sportsman holds a candle to them
    I like to watch Australian football, we don't get to see much of it on American TV. The "men in white" are totally cool! 🙂
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Nov '16 17:181 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    "I'm not an athlete. I'm a professional baseball player."---John Kruk.
    See ball, hit ball.

If you can do that, you can play.

Most can't, however.
  9. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 22:02
    gymnasts
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 04:34
    I wouldn't say that cricketers are the best athletes, but they are more or less the same as baseballplayers. Same skills. Except more endurance
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 04:37
    Originally posted by mchill
    I like to watch Australian football, we don't get to see much of it on American TV. The "men in white" are totally cool! 🙂
    In a stamina challenge between a rugby league player, a netball player, a soccer player and an AFL player, the Australian football player won out. They're stamina is amazing

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree