07 Mar '17 23:55
    Originally posted by sonship
    In other words you are implying that I was
    underhanded,
    sneaky,
    not forth-coming,
    deceptive,
    less then candid ?

No. And I don't know how much mileage you're going to try to get from this rather silly "gotcha!" fantasy you're pursuing.

Are you cooking up some kind of complaint that the Lord's Table meetings on video were ruled over authorit ...[text shortened]... ng that you suggest.
    There is no one person presiding over that gathering as far as I can see.
    Did you notice what I pointed out or not sonship?
    It's a simple question, why are you so evasive?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 16:171 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Did you notice what I pointed out or not sonship?
    It's a simple question, why are you so evasive?
    So you don't have a single thing to say about the topic The Trinity Conquers Racism ?

So instead you want to re-hash this trivial and fading pseudo issue of who-knows-what about an alleged director of a meeting.

I think I may know what you referred to - someone you gather was dictating the rising and sitting in a meeting. Again - straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel.

"But YOU said ..." you'll come back now with ??
    Whatever I said, the meeting is mostly spontaneous but not totally chaotic or totally disorderly.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 23:42
    So you don't have a single thing to say about the topic [b] The Trinity Conquers Racism ?

So instead you want to re-hash this trivial and fading pseudo issue of who-knows-what about an alleged director of a meeting.

I think I may know what you referred to - someone you gather was dictating the rising and sitting in a meeting. Again - straining o ...[text shortened]... hatever I said, the meeting is mostly spontaneous but not totally chaotic or totally disorderly.[/b]
    If you duck out for a bit longer next time...I may completely forget what it was I was challenging you about 😉
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 10:42
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If you duck out for a bit longer next time...I may completely forget what it was I was challenging you about 😉
    Much more profitable fellowship elsewhere than on troll-lish cheap shots.
    Time is limited you know.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 04:471 edit
    Much more profitable fellowship elsewhere than on troll-lish cheap shots.
    Time is limited you know.
    I've been asked you repeatedly if you noticed what I noticed in that video you posted and you have repeatedly refused to answer. Why is that? It's my belief that you did notice what I've pointed out but are inclined to pretend it's not there.

Is not a "cheap shot" it's a question that you are uncomfortable with.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree