1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 03:53
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    You really don't understand the points that I was trying to make in the following?
    [b]Now, this is twice that I have attempted to answer your questions. If I am wrong, which is probable, then please reply with 'your answers and how you see it', and not more questions.

Are you seriously going to pretend that you answered either time in good ...[text shortened]... uld drive home how easily taking text out of context can lead to erroneous conclusions.
    [/b]
    Sorry, I am not interested in this line of questions anymore.

I will monitor the thread to see if you can prove that Jesus Himself has said that it is possible for a human being to live a completely sin free life.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 03:58
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Sorry, I am not interested in this line of questions anymore.

I will monitor the thread to see if you can prove that Jesus Himself has said that it is possible for a human being to live a completely sin free life.
    If you are unwilling to discuss a topic in good faith, then there's no point in trying to have a discussion with you about this or anything else.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 04:00
    If you are unwilling to discuss a topic in good faith, then there's no point in trying to have a discussion with you about this or anything else.
    Lol!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 04:14
    I have said numerous times that I don't know what your point is. Instead of typing out a fresh approach, you copy paste the exact same posts and have the nerve to ask "now do you see"? As if somehow your copy paste is SO much clearer.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 04:311 edit
    I have said numerous times that I don't know what your point is. Instead of typing out a fresh approach, you copy paste the exact same posts and have the nerve to ask "now do you see"? As if somehow your copy paste is SO much clearer.
    Quite frankly, I don't believe that you lack the intelligence to have understood my posts.

Evidently you're dead set on continuing to play it that way.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 04:33
    Quite frankly, I don't believe that you lack the intelligence to have understood my posts.

Evidently you're dead set on playing it that way.
    Oh yes, disagree with your view and he lacks intelligence. You are a real piece of work.

Typical liberal.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 04:44
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Oh yes, disagree with your view and he lacks intelligence. You are a real piece of work.

Typical liberal.
    Funny thing is, I don't know his view, he never shares an opinion. He quotes Bible verses, then asks me questions about it. And when my explanation lacks, he scolds me.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 04:51
    Funny thing is, I don't know his view, he never shares an opinion. He quotes Bible verses, then asks me questions about it. And when my explanation lacks, he scolds me.
    Because only an idiot would not reads into the scriptures what he reads into the scriptures. It is so obvious to him that he is absolutely correct.

He's a Christian hater so he is going to try to make the Bible look foolish based on his assumptions about what it means.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 04:53

Evidently you're dead set on continuing to play it that way.
    Correct, I do not lack intelligence. But it appears we have not seen eye to eye lately, it happens, especially when dealing with Scripture.

Your continuos copy pasting didn't help either.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 05:014 edits
    Correct, I do not lack intelligence. But it appears we have not seen eye to eye lately, it happens, especially when dealing with Scripture.

Your continuos copy pasting didn't help either.
    Nor do I think you lack the intelligence to see the blatant dishonesty and hypocrisy in Eladar's posts.

But it seems that Eladar thinks you lack the intelligence to see it.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 05:17
    Nor do I think you lack the intelligence to understand the blatant dishonesty and hypocrisy in Eladar's posts.
    You and I have had discussions in the past, and I believe that you know your Bible well. I don't.view you as a Christian hater, nor do I think that your intent is to belittle the Bible in any way. It's your posting style and tactics that I have trouble with.

For the future: if I say "I don't get it", it's likely because I don't get it.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 02:452 edits
    The Lord's Table in Rome Italy 2012

Such Joy.
    Such Oneness is the Holy Spirit.
    (twenty nine countries represented)

YouTube&t=231s
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 10:10
    Originally posted by sonship
    The Lord's Table in Rome Italy 2012

Such Joy.
    Such Oneness is the Holy Spirit.
    (twenty nine countries represented)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hs-TdDTTQk&t=231s
    That looks quite odd to me. All that chanting and repetition.
    And why is the guy front left in charge of when everyone is allowed to sit or stand? Noticed it in part 2 also.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 12:452 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    That looks quite odd to me. All that chanting and repetition.
    And why is the guy front left in charge of when everyone is allowed to sit or stand? Noticed it in part 2 also.
    Did you ever read how the Israelites rejoiced and worshipped speaking together and praising in the Songs of Ascent (Psalms 120 - 134 ?

There was much rejoicing and even proclaiming aloud God's word with great joy.
    You are seeing informal and rather unorchestrated spontaneous celebration in faith.

Part 2 The Lord's Table Held in Rome 2012
    Twenty Nine countries sent believers from many local churches to join with
    those in Rome standing as "One city / one church" - the recovery of the church in Rome on the ground of oneness.

YouTube

The first verse of the song is this:

"O God Thou art the source of life,
    Divine and rich and free,
    As living waters flowing out
    Throughout eternity."

copied without permission from
    http://www.churchinmontereypark.org/Docs/Hymn/EnglishHymnal/html/hymns/12.html
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 12:582 edits
    Here's all the lyrics;

O God, Thou art the source of life,
    Divine, and rich and free!
    As living water flowing out
    Unto eternity!

In love Thou in the Son didst flow
    Among the human race;
    Thou dost as Spirit also flow
    Within us thru Thy grace.

Though we in sin and wickedness
    Went far from Thee apace,
    Yet in the Son Thou didst redeem,
    Bestowing life and grace.

Though we have often slighted Thee,
    Thy Spirit often grieved,
    Yet Thou dost still as Spirit come
    As life to be received.

Thou as the Spirit in the Son
    Hast mingled heretofore;
    Thou wilt thru fellowship anoint
    And increase more and more.

The love of God, the grace of Christ,
    The Spirit's flowing free,
    Enable us God's wealth to share
    Thru all eternity.

The Father, Son, and Spirit — one,
    So richly care for us;
    Thy love with one accord we sing
    And e'er would praise Thee thus.

http://www.churchinmontereypark.org/Docs/Hymn/EnglishHymnal/html/hymns/12.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree