Love never fails.

You are welcome on my starship.
    Cool. 🙂
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    02 Mar '17 22:49
    Originally posted by apathist
    I live in an incredibly beautiful place. Even when my life seems rotten, the beauty around me fills and lifts me.

Do you have a story describing this?
    I am a truck driver by trade. Once i went to a rest area, had to sent a message to the office. Afterwards, sitting in the front seat i was watching a family that went up to the rest room area. A little girl was anxiously waiting for her dad to return. The bench she sat on was high for her and she was swinging her feet hard. When her dad came out, she leap into his arms.. The whole scene was just so cool to watch.

It might seem like such a little thing, but it is a really cool memory to me.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 00:061 edit
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    I am a truck driver by trade. Once i went to a rest area, had to sent a message to the office. Afterwards, sitting in the front seat i was watching a family that went up to the rest room area. A little girl was anxiously waiting for her dad to return. The bench she sat on was high for her and she was swinging her feet hard. When her dad came out, she leap ...[text shortened]... cool to watch.

It might seem like such a little thing, but it is a really cool memory to me.
    Wow!

I bet you weren't aware of the "time" or many other things around you. You seemed to have been totally "connected" to that situation. Cool
  4. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 17:25
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Wow!

I bet you weren't aware of the "time" or many other things around you. You seemed to have been totally "connected" to that situation. Cool
    often i find it to be the little things that stand out to me

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree