1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 16:58
    I live in an incredibly beautiful place. Even when my life seems rotten, the beauty around me fills and lifts me.

Do you have a story describing this?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 17:23
    Originally posted by apathist
    I live in an incredibly beautiful place. Even when my life seems rotten, the beauty around me fills and lifts me.

I do.

I live in the country in west central Wisconsin miles from the nearest town amidst rolling hills, fields, forests and farms. I have an unobstructed view of the sunrise and sunset.

I'm here now. Ten years. Peaceful and quite. Worked hard for decades to get here. I'll probably die here. I thank my God everyday for this blessing.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 17:48
    Originally posted by josephw
    I do.

I live in the country in west central Wisconsin miles from the nearest town amidst rolling hills, fields, forests and farms. I have an unobstructed view of the sunrise and sunset.

I'm here now. Ten years. Peaceful and quite. Worked hard for decades to get here. I'll probably die here. I thank my God everyday for this blessing.
    So you thank your lucky stars as well?
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 18:03
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Do I have lucky stars?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 18:13
    Do I have lucky stars?
    Dunno. You tell me. You are the one responding in this 'thank my lucky stars' thread.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 18:35
    Dunno. You tell me. You are the one responding in this 'thank my lucky stars' thread.
    So are you.

Do you believe in lucky stars? You do understand that "lucky stars" is a metaphor don't you?

Knob head.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 20:18
    So are you.

Do you believe in lucky stars? You do understand that "lucky stars" is a metaphor don't you?

Knob head.
    Actually I am not responding to the opening post but to your response to the opening post. If you cannot see the difference then I sympathise.

As for 'knob head', I take it thats an insult [knowing you] but its not one common to these parts so it flew over my head. Not that it bothers me.

Believing in the stars or lucky stars, is contrary to Bible teaching.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 20:28
    Actually I am not responding to the opening post but to your response to the opening post. If you cannot see the difference then I sympathise.

As for 'knob head', I take it thats an insult [knowing you] but its not one common to these parts so it flew over my head. Not that it bothers me.

Good grief, get over yourself.
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 21:23
    Were you offended somehow? The stars do not care, they just do what they do. It is us who cares.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 21:23
    I do.

Did you move there to retire?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 21:25

I never think much of your works and your works based salvation. If you truly live your life in the fear that you might make to salvation you really wouldn't behave the way you do. Just an observation.
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 22:04
    Ecclesiastes 9:11-12 states, “I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. Moreover, no man knows when his hour will come: As fish are caught in a cruel net, or birds are taken in a snare, so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.”

So! Thank your lucky stars, because lord knows your gods are not delivering! Celebrate. Carve your path as you see fit.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 22:06
    Originally posted by apathist

You make the darkness seem so far
    And when I'm lost you'll be my guide
    I just turn around and you're by my side
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 22:11
    I do.

You don't need to be told this. Just pass it on, please.
  15. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 22:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You make the darkness seem so far
    And when I'm lost you'll be my guide
    I just turn around and you're by my side.
    We all feel that. Should we not be rational as well?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree