1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 04:082 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Not interested in the writings and interpretations of men .. look at where you ended up by doing that.
    The following is not in the Bible and as a result I know of no such thing:
    - once saved always saved
    - bema

You have been shown where the bema is used in the New Testament.
    If you continue to say that you know nothing of the bema in the Bible, you lie.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 07:26
    The following is not in the Bible and as a result I know of no such thing:
    - once saved always saved
    - bema

Plus Jesus did not say 'I never knew you', to those who thought they knew God. He said that to workers of iniquity. Read the damn Bible.
    "Read the damn Bible." 😞

I'd rather read the "holy" Bible thank you very much.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 11:12
    Originally posted by sonship
    [b] Did the bible say this : The unbelievers are "those who have practiced evil", specifically the evil of unbelief in Christ.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ThinkofOne like to say I ignore context. But according to the context of the whole of John 5, the ...[text shortened]...
    Its an argument. But IMO it is not strong enough to accomplish negating Justification by Faith.[/b]
    Hearing the word of Christ and claiming to believe, without following and obeying is mouth worship
    So what you are preaching is mouth worship.
    God hates mouth worship.
    Christ hates mouth worship.
    Those who practice mouth worship will be cast into the lake of fire.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 14:512 edits
    Hearing the word of Christ and claiming to believe, without following and obeying is mouth worship

When you wrote here describing the Holy Bible as you did, was that "mouth worship" ?

I recall Ephesisans 4:29 saying -

"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but only that which is good for building up, ..."

Wasn't your street talk there somewhat of a demonstration of your "mouth worship" in disregarding the commands of the Spirit of Christ in the book of Ephesians?

If you have a failure before men you should not excuse it by now saying you never speak of your PERSONAL spiritual experience. But you should recognize that the blood of Christ cleanses us from all sin. Next time you may be careful to sense the leading of the Holy Spirit (if you have the Holy Spirit as a Christian would).

The same goes for me of course, and even more.

So what you are preaching is mouth worship.

What you demonstrated above in writing indicates you are not that strong in standing against hypocrisy in your use of your tongue. You boast of being against "mouth worship" but you demonstrate this is your cheap talk.

This is like Peter swearing he will not deny his Master. Yet he was as prone to do so as the rooster was to crow in the morning.

You have too much confidence in yourself. I don't teach "mouth worship". But I do teach that we cannot make it to be Christians without step by step staying in touch with the Lord Spirit. And if that requires us to call on His name, even whispering, "O Lord Jesus. Lord Jesus keep watch over my mouth today" then we must exercise our spirit and our mouth to contact Christ.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 14:562 edits

God hates mouth worship.

But God loves for us to exercise our spirit and open our mouth to Him.

Psalm 81:10 -

" I am Jehovah your God, Who brought you up out of the land of Egypt;

Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it."

You see, I encourage seekers to open up their mouths and call 'Lord Jesus, O Lord Jesus, I LOVE You. Lord Jesus, THANKYOU that You SO love me, Lord. Amen. Praise You Lord Jesus !"

In order to contact Christ, fellowship with Christ, live in Christ and allow Christ to live out through them I encourage people to [b]"open wide your mouth"
    and talk to the Lord.

You above opened your mouth (so to speak) by way of keyboard and uttered something rather low, crude, and of the street, to describe the Holy Book of God, the Bible.

Was this a demonstration of your "mouth worship" mouthing off strong dogmas yet demonstrating hypocrisy in speech ?

Christ hates mouth worship.
    Those who practice mouth worship will be cast into the lake of fire.

I thought that you did not believe in any lake of fire.
    So now you have changed your view and you do believe in this punishment from God?

Anyway, I say with David, who was a man after God's own heart -

"I love Jehovah because HE HEARS MY VOICE, ... my supplication,

Because He inclines His ear to me; THEREFORE ... I will call upon Him all my days." (Psalm 116:1,2)
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 15:461 edit

God hates mouth worship.

But God loves for us to exercise our spirit and open our mouth to Him.
    You can call Lord Jesus a million times, but it will be to no avail unless you also follow his commandments.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 15:57
    Naturally you do have too much self confidence that YOU ... YOU have some the ability to live for Jesus.

There is only ONE person who has the ability to escape "mouth worship" and be absolute for the will of the Father - Jesus. If you realize this after failure after failure after failure, you will draw your heart back from self confidence like pulling your hand back from a fire. Instinctively, you will realize that you need Christ and you need Christ moment by moment.

Step by step we need to enjoy His Spirit in our spirit. There is no other way to live overcomingly the Christian life. We have to utterly identify with Christ. For Christ alone is absolute for the will of the Father.

We have to "EAT" Him. That is masticate His word, take Him in, and set our mind on the mingled spirit. Are you born again ? We Christians are born of the Spirit in order to constantly drink of the Spirit. We brought our spiritual hunger to Jesus in order to "eat" the Lord Jesus all the time, everytime, everywhere - whether we're up or whether we're down.

" As the living Father has sent Me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also shall live because of Me." (John 6:57)

In the local church life we learn to masticate His word, call on Him, breath Him, abide in Him moment by moment in order to "eat" Him. That is in order to live because of Him.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 15:59
    You can call Lord Jesus a million times, but it will be to no avail unless you also follow his commandments.
    So we should not call on the Lord Jesus a million times ? Where do you see that ?

How about we CALL in order that we may be empowered to keep His word ?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 16:02
    Naturally you do have too much self confidence that YOU ... YOU have some the ability to live for Jesus.

There is only ONE person who has the ability to escape "mouth worship" and be absolute for the will of the Father - [b]Jesus
    . If you realize this after failure after failure after failure, you will draw your heart back from self confidence like ...[text shortened]... m, abide in Him moment by moment in order to "eat" Him. That is in order to live because of Him.[/b]
    Call, eat, masticate, chew all you like BUT ....but it will be to no avail unless you also follow his commandments
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 16:05
    The seeking Psalmist CALLED on the Lord daily or "every day" .

" ... I have called out to You, O Jehovah, every day ..." (Psalm 88:9)

Should I not call out to the Lord Jesus Christ everyday if He empowers me to live by Him ?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 16:06
    Call, eat, masticate, chew all you like BUT ....but it will be to no avail unless you also follow his commandments
    I cannot follow His commandments unless I contact Him.

You're the one who was so weak you had to use street language to describe His holy book.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 16:151 edit
    Like the prophet said, Christians should learn to DRAW from the well of salvation by CALLING upon the name of the Lord.

" Therefore you will draw water with rejoicing from the springs of salvation.

And you will say in that day, Give thanks to Jehovah; CALL UPON HIS NAME !" (Isaiah 12:3,4a)

We can call and DRINK in the obedience of Christ into us as a divine beverage.
    We can lift up the cup of salvation and CALL upon the name of the Lord.

" What shall I return to Jehovah for all His benefits toward me?

I will take up the cup of salvation and call upon the name of Jehovah." (Psa. 116:12,13)

"Lord Jesus! I drink You in.
    Lord Jesus, I lift up the cup of salvation.
    Lord Jesus, O Lord Jesus I will CALL upon You right now.
    Lord Jesus, I LOVE You Lord.
    Keep in me the commands of the Triune God. Amen."

Did you know that SALVATION is in a drinking cup ? Being saved from so many things is in the calling upon the Lord to touch the living God.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 16:40
    The seeking Psalmist CALLED on the Lord daily or [b]"every day" .

" ... I have called out to You, O Jehovah, every day ..." (Psalm 88:9)

Should I not call out to the Lord Jesus Christ everyday if He empowers me to live by Him ?[/b]
    The Psalmist followed and obeyed .. not just call all day like a fool ... he followed an obeyed ... got it ?
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 16:41
    I cannot follow His commandments unless I contact Him.

You're the one who was so weak you had to use street language to describe His holy book.
    Street language v mouth worship .... Street language is the lesser of the two evils .. masticate that.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 16:43
    Like the prophet said, Christians should learn to DRAW from the well of salvation by CALLING upon the name of the Lord.

[b]" Therefore you will draw water with rejoicing from the springs of salvation.

And you will say in that day, Give thanks to Jehovah; CALL UPON HIS NAME !" (Isaiah 12:3,4a)

We can call and DRINK in the ob ...[text shortened]... g cup ? Being saved from so many things is in the calling upon the Lord to touch the living God.[/b]
    Call, and chew and moan and masticate and drink, Call, and chew and moan and masticate and drink,Call, and chew and moan and masticate and drink,Call, and chew and moan and masticate and drink,Call, and chew and moan and masticate and drink,Call, and chew and moan and masticate and drink,Call, and chew and moan and masticate and drink,Call, and chew and moan and masticate and drink,

Bot dont follow his commandments and dont obey ..

You are wasting your time and telling others to waste theirs as well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree