1. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jun '17 11:37
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Oh she does. ..don't get me wrong 🙂

So do you think Jesus died on the cross to 'accelerate the process' or to bring heaven en masse to the people?
    If Jesus did not die then there would be no eternal life.
    Jesus is eternal life, but only for those who follow his commandments and live righteously.

There are several groups of people who will face Christ on the day of judgment, in order of righteousness

1. Saints of Christ, the elect of God, the chosen ones who have eternal assurance of salvation.
    2. Christian Saints who have lived average lives,
    3 Publicans and sinners who have repented and lived righteously
    4 .Others, who do not live by any law, but by the law written in their hearts
    5. Christian Saints who have reverted to a life of sin
    6. False teachers and false prophets.
    7. The Devils Angels - these are powerful people, leaders who have destroyed the lives of millions of people.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jun '17 12:0710 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    "These passage proves that to participate in the millennial kingdom reward subjective sanctification qualifies the believer."

Proves to 'you' perhaps.

I'll demonstrate the same concept with another passage from Matthew. And this will be brief.

" Be well disposed quickly toward your opponent at law; while you are with him on the way, lest the opponent deliver you to the judge, and the judge to the officer and you be thrown into prison.

Truly I say to you, You shall by no means come out from there until you pay the last quadrans. " (Matt. 5:25,26)

1.) "On the way" should be understood as "on the way" to the second coming of Christ and to the beginning of His millennial kingdom.

2.) Two Christians should be reconciled with each other as they are "on the way" towards the second coming of Christ and to the millennial kingdom.

3.) One Christian is disciplined by the judge and the officer. This has to correspond to being disciplined by Christ after His second coming and in the beginning of the millennial kingdom.

4.) The disciplined Christian is disciplined temporarily "UNTIL" a certain restitution is made. Since this is a time to be terminated at the appropriate length this must mean NOT eternal punishment but dispensational discipline.

This corresponds to the Christian not be rewarded with the millennial kingdom but needing to undergo remedial discipline for a time instead.
    "Truly I say to you, You shall by no mean come out from there until you pay the last quadrans." (v.26)

5.) If it meant eternal punishment there would be no use teaching that adequate time could elapse and sufficient payment could be made. Since there is the expectation of a LIMIT to the punishment and the event of restitution being made, this must be a temporary punishment.

6.) SINCE restitution is made --- LATE and since the prisoner is RELEASED the context should mean he is NOW ready to join the normal kingdom of God experience. But he is LATE not having been prepared "on the way" in the church age.

What I have explained above is another way of showing that at a certain stage of the kingdom of God, some (eternally redeemed) will not be ready to enter. They cannot postpone entering indefinitely. But their entering will be late as if having to attend remedial adjustment of a temporary nature.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '17 03:102 edits
    Romans 2:15

The same as when you last asked. (And the time before that).
    I don't think this verse with 16, is enough to unambiguously inform us of what the outcome of their being judge is one way or another.

It simply says that the work of the law is written on their hearts and at a time being judged their consciences accuse or excuse them. But to me it is not clearly telling us what is the outcome of the judgment. I couldn't be too dogmatic about the outcome.

"( ... Who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness with it, and their reasonings, one with the other, accusing or even excusing them.)
    In the day when God judges the secrets of men according to my gospel through Jesus Christ." (Rom. 2:15,16)

The outcome of the judgment really is left rather unknown to us.
    I am open minded to considering another view on verses 15,16.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jun '17 07:32
    Originally posted by sonship
    I don't think this verse with 16, is enough to unambiguously inform us of what the outcome of their being judge is one way or another.

It simply says that the work of the law is written on their hearts and at a time being judged their consciences accuse or excuse them. But to me it is not clearly telling us what is the outcome of the judgment. I couldn't ...[text shortened]... lly is left rather unknown to us.
    I think we are agreed on that. Verses 15 and 16 are critical (if indeed the Christian God does exist) to our very salvation. An open mind is extremely prudent.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Jun '17 03:14
    Originally posted by sonship

It simply says that the work of the law is written on their hearts and at a time being judged their consciences accuse or excuse them. But to me it is not clearly telling us what is the outcome of the judgment. I couldn't ...[text shortened]... lly is left rather unknown to us.
    The outcome of all future judgements are unknowns.

These people will be judged the same way Christians will be judged.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jun '17 10:59
    I think we are agreed on that. Verses 15 and 16 are critical (if indeed the Christian God does exist) to our very salvation. An open mind is extremely prudent.
    Let me ask you this, without looking at the end result. Do you think they know either way?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree