1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 17:24
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I'm glad you have God Kelly. I just think you have a lot to learn about Him.
    You know this because you know Him? I think that it is odd that you'd voice such a thought
    while denying the reality of God. If God isn't real than any thought about His reality is
    wrong, if God is real than none of out thoughts will change the reality of God.
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 18:23
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    You know this because you know Him? I think that it is odd that you'd voice such a thought
    while denying the reality of God. If God isn't real than any thought about His reality is
    wrong, if God is real than none of out thoughts will change the reality of God.
    If God exists (He doesn't, but if He does) then I am certain He is not the God as represented in the bible.

Therefore yes, I know Him better than you. (Even though i don't believe in Him).
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 18:57
    If God exists (He doesn't, but if He does) then I am certain He is not the God as represented in the bible.

Therefore yes, I know Him better than you. (Even though i don't believe in Him).
    You know, impressive while wrapped up in denial you still know.
  4. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 19:03
    If God exists He wouldn't trap Himself in a dusty book, open to misinterpretation.
    Unless of course the most essential parts were not open to misinterpretation.
  5. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 19:041 edit

Upon what do you base this certainty?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 19:30
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    I guess on everything that shows him that God isn't real makes him the one who knows God better than those telling him He is alive and has called them.
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 19:55
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    Absolute truth.
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 19:59
    I guess on everything that shows him that God isn't real makes him the one who knows God better than those telling him He is alive and has called them.
    Okay. What would you like to know about God?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 20:33
    Okay. What would you like to know about God?
    Since the only God you can tell me about is the one between your ears there is nothing you know that you can tell me. I can tell you that the God who turned my life around has been faithful, a present help, He has comforted me in times of trouble, and guided me for over 30 years now. When you can meet Him why would I need to hear about Him from someone who thinks He is as real as Santa?
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 20:40
    Since the only God you can tell me about is the one between your ears there is nothing you know that you can tell me. I can tell you that the God who turned my life around has been faithful, a present help, He has comforted me in times of trouble, and guided me for over 30 years now. When you can meet Him why would I need to hear about Him from someone who thinks He is as real as Santa?
    A stranger comes to you in your hour of need. He feeds and clothes you, comforts you and gives you somewhere safe to sleep.

You may come to love the stranger, but still know nothing about Him.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 20:48
    A stranger comes to you in your hour of need. He feeds and clothes you, comforts you and gives you somewhere safe to sleep.

You may come to love the stranger, but still know nothing about Him.
    You can read about a stranger, but when he becomes part of your life you grow to know him. You think God is a stranger, what say you to Jesus words about His sheep know His voice a stranger they will not follow? Between you and God, I know Him better than I do you.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 21:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    I offered the explanation as to what KellyJay had said on this thread because your question indicated that you were unaware of it.
    Yes, because after all, I am only a woman, and everyone knows we can't read.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 22:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yes, because after all, I am only a woman, and everyone knows we can't read.
    Whether you are a woman or not has nothing to do with it. If you didn't understand my question to KellyJay, then it can only be because you hadn't bothered to read what KellyJay had claimed.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 08:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    Whether you are a woman or not has nothing to do with it. If you didn't understand my question to KellyJay, then it can only be because you hadn't bothered to read what KellyJay had claimed.
    If you assumed that I didn't understand it, it can only be because you are desperately searching for some tiny crack that you can shove your crowbar into and attempt to break open my comments into some form of incredulity that you, again, assume exists. Anything to misrepresent me. As I said, you need some new tricks.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 09:101 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If you assumed that I didn't understand it, it can only be because you are desperately searching for some tiny crack that you can shove your crowbar into and attempt to break open my comments into some form of incredulity that you, again, assume exists. Anything to misrepresent me. As I said, you need some new tricks.
    My question to KellyJay about ants was right on the button. Your response indicated that you thought my question to KellyJay was outlandish. The only explanation for this is that you had no idea what the content of the conversation had been up to that point.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree