1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 08:02
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Referring to someone as a male genital is normal behavior for you right?
    And you have seen me say that to KellyJay?
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 10:321 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Take your pick. Were you attempting to be relevant?
    No, I've always tried to be respectful of you and joke around, I never wanted to insult you.
    What do you mean attempting to be relevant? I asked a question to see if you just wanted
    to insult me, you were successful, I wasn't looking for that type of thing from you, and was
    very surprised to see it. Others here, half of their time is insults and fault finding, never put
    you in that group.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 10:46
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Others here, half of their time is insults and fault finding, never put
    you in that group.
    You are a purveyor of insults and fault finding too, KellyJay.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 12:01
    No, I've always tried to be respectful of you and joke around, I never wanted to insult you.
    What do you mean attempting to be relevant? I asked a question to see if you just wanted
    to insult me, you were successful, I wasn't looking for that type of thing from you, and was
    very surprised to see it. Others here, half of their time is insults and fault finding, never put
    you in that group.
    Perhaps you missed my follow up post?

'We have already mutually established Kelly that our intent, when communicating with each other, is never personal or intentionally insulting. Therefore, when you ask me if I was 'trying to be funny or insulting?' what do you think the answer is? Indeed, why even ask the question?

The last few times you have posted to me, the questions you have asked or points you have made have not been directly relevant to the discussion at hand. - If you want to avoid my dry sarcasm then please post on topic.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 12:04
    Perhaps you missed my follow up post?

'We have already mutually established Kelly that our intent, when communicating with each other, is never personal or intentionally insulting. Therefore, when you ask me if I was 'trying to be funny or insulting?' what do you think the answer is? Indeed, why even ask the question?

The last few times you hav ...[text shortened]... vant to the discussion at hand. - If you want to avoid my dry sarcasm then please post on topic.
    Then don't lie to me, I asked because I was not sure. You and I are not perfect beings nor mind readers.
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 12:05
    Then don't lie to me, I asked because I was not sure. You and I are not perfect beings nor mind readers.
    What lie Kelly?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 12:31
    What lie Kelly?
    There are jokes that are meant to be laughed with, and jokes to laugh at someone, insulting jokes can go either way. When the intent is to insult, those are always the laugh at type. So when you said you meant it that way I believed you. I guess it's not always clear our intentions, even among friends.
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 12:41
    There are jokes that are meant to be laughed with, and jokes to laugh at someone, insulting jokes can go either way. When the intent is to insult, those are always the laugh at type. So when you said you meant it that way I believed you. I guess it's not always clear our intentions, even among friends.
    When I said 'take your pick' I was clearly being sarcastic. 'Obviously' my intent was humour not insult. Again, why does that need to be spelt out to you.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 13:09
    When I said 'take your pick' I was clearly being sarcastic. 'Obviously' my intent was humour not insult. Again, why does that need to be spelt out to you.
    I will give you 3 guesses why you need to spell out things to him, but you only going to need 1. 😀
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 14:41
    You don't think people can possibly misunderstand one another? Is it all together possible even family and close friends can make bad assumptions and take things wrong? I didn't want to assume.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 14:57
    You don't think people can possibly misunderstand one another? Is it all together possible even family and close friends can make bad assumptions and take things wrong? I didn't want to assume.
    Sheeeesh ... you must be a nightmare to live with. How the hell does your wife put up with your blabbering.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 17:03
    Nothing clearly here, for you yes, I asked because I was not sure. It always easy for us to know what we meant, it is another to desern someone else' meaning.
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 17:42
    Nothing clearly here, for you yes, I asked because I was not sure. It always easy for us to know what we meant, it is another to desern someone else' meaning.
    Hence me telling you in advance that my comments are never personal or intentionally insulting. (FMJ excluded).

Look, I am by character profoundly sarcastic, on and off this site. I really don't want to have to put a footnote at the end of all my posts to remind people my comments are not to be taken seriously. - I'm happy to engage with you on topics, but if you find my humour too discombobulating to handle then just work around me.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 18:19
    Hence me telling you in advance that my comments are never personal or intentionally insulting. (FMJ excluded).

Look, I am by character profoundly sarcastic, on and off this site. I really don't want to have to put a footnote at the end of all my posts to remind people my comments are not to be taken seriously. - I'm happy to engage with you on topics, but if you find my humour too discombobulating to handle then just work around me.
    In other words "Shut up KJ" 😀
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 20:41

um, sure...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree