1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 05:24
    I challenge you to look!

Matthew 5:22
    But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Click on your own name, and look at your own posts.
    Are your posts more about tearing someone down, or just topics of discussion?

No one is going to be able to change another's actions, only their own.
    I have faults, you guys more than likely see them better than I do.
    I'm not asking for a report on my faults, though I'm sure I'll get a report card anyway.
    As an experiment how are you treating others?
    Those you disagree with should be the ones you need to be the most
    careful with, as they can bring out the worst in ourselves.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 06:32
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I challenge you to look!

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Click on your own name, and look at your own posts. ...[text shortened]... be the ones you need to be the most
    We are all aware who those are that are more interested in character assasination than honest discussion. I have called Divegeester out for lying about me, and even if it true it was probably not necessary for me to do so. I apologize.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 08:25
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    We are all aware who those are that are more interested in character assasination than honest discussion. I have called Divegeester out for lying about me, and even if it true it was probably not necessary for me to do so. I apologize.
    You could just be honest. That ship sailed didn't it.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 08:30
    I challenge you to look!

As an experiment how are you treating others?

Those you disagree with should be the ones you need to be the most
    😉
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 08:30
    Originally posted by apathist
    You could just be honest. That ship sailed didn't it.
    Honest about what?
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 09:05
    Honest about what?
    We want to be good people,
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 09:09
    and your god sends us to hell! kinda a deal-breaker
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 09:13
    Hate to tell you, but sin is the "deal-breaker".
  9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 09:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Hate to tell you, but sin is the "deal-breaker".
    "Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

Matthew 20:28
  10. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 09:54
    I challenge you to look!

Click on your own name, and look at your own posts. ...[text shortened]... be the ones you need to be the most
    Kellyjay, good post! Often times we can let the actions of others color our own, i am no exception.

Rajk999 & divegeester (and any others), my apologies for any offense I may have caused you (recently or othersise), was not my intent. I endeavor to speak life but sometimes it is something else that comes out. Sorry.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 09:55
    So it's His fault if He has done everything possible for you to be saved and yet you are not willing to be saved?
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 10:092 edits
    Originally posted by leunammi
    Kellyjay, good post! Often times we can let the actions of others color our own, i am no exception.

Rajk999 & divegeester (and any others), my apologies for any offense I may have caused you (recently or othersise), was not my intent. I endeavor to speak life but sometimes it is something else that comes out. Sorry.
    In world with real people in it, I know we can be attacked, insulted, and so on. I know that
    in this world once that happens even our imagination can kick in and start accusing those
    we dislike of doing things that they are not and we can get worked up about that. So when
    something real comes, it is very easy to be so justified over our anger. I realized it was
    then when I was most justified in my anger that was the time I need to give it to the cross,
    and ask God to forgive them, and if they had done anything or just my imagination was
    doing it give all to Christ for their forgiveness, instead of condemning them. It can be a
    struggle at times, but in the end as He forgives me, I should forgive others, and just so
    you know its still a work in progress. 🙂
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 10:18
    To be fair sir, you don't have much of a character to be assassinated. (Perhaps if you switched accounts less often and became more than a one trick pony? )

I do though gladly give apology to posters like Kelly if my comments ever cut a little too close to the bone. I agree with very little that he writes, but do not doubt his sincerity or genuine desire to discuss important issues.
  14. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 10:48
    In world with real people in it, I know we can be attacked, insulted, and so on. I know that
    in this world once that happens even our imagination can kick in and start accusing those
    we dislike of doing things that they are not and we can get worked up about that. So when
    something real comes, it is very easy to be so justified over our anger. I realized ...[text shortened]... He forgives me, I should forgive others, and just so
    you know its still a work in progress. 🙂
    Truth.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 10:491 edit
    Originally posted by leunammi

I dont even know why threads like these get started and its mostly by Christians .. they tend to be more insulting that atheists. First I have immunity against harsh words, so I dont care about that... so Lenunammi your apology for harsh words is not necessary. I notice other more subtle ways of insulting someone. That happens a lot around here and it is generally ignored. Maybe Christians should focus on that.

eg.. not addressing the content of the post and deliberately attempting to steer the thread elsewhere. Josephw tries that tactic and he also uses insults as well and these are generally unprovoked insults.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree