1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 10:52
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Come sir, I didn't ask about your childhood photograph.

😛
    haha i was rather slim lad until I got married, then all hell broke loose around my waistline!
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    14 Jan '17 23:45
    Originally posted by Eladar
    With the voice of an archangel means is an archangel?
    It does not mean that Jesus is an archangel .....It means He comes as the Main or Chief or Captain Messenger of God ....The voice of the Chief Messenger of God is indeed Jesus
    but He is not an angelic being as Hebrews for example clearly demonstrates......

Manny
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    14 Jan '17 23:51
    Strong's Concordance
    aggelos: an angel, messenger
    Original Word: ἄγγελος, ου, ὁ
    Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
    Transliteration: aggelos
    Phonetic Spelling: (ang'-el-os)
    Short Definition: an angel, messenger
    Definition: a messenger, generally a (supernatural) messenger from God, an angel, conveying news or behests from God to men.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 00:53
    Originally posted by menace71
    Strong's Concordance
    aggelos: an angel, messenger
    Original Word: ἄγγελος, ου, ὁ
    Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
    Transliteration: aggelos
    Phonetic Spelling: (ang'-el-os)
    Short Definition: an angel, messenger
    Definition: a messenger, generally a (supernatural) messenger from God, an angel, conveying news or behests from God to men.
    Thank you all of which fit the description of the Christ.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 05:141 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Thank you all of which fit the description of the Christ.
    if 'a messenger of God' was ALL Christ was, then you might have a point, but it isn't, and you don't.

You literalists and Bible worshippers are all the same.

The Bible is only the word of God. It isn't God.

You profess to "know" the Bible (a claim I reject, since all you "know" is your twisted adaptation of the Bible, you reject and replace the parts your man-made dogma cannot accept), but you do not "know" God. Calling the Son a mere angel proves this. It's just more "reject and replace". This is the sin you are unrepentant of, and which you will have to answer for someday.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 10:345 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    if 'a messenger of God' was ALL Christ was, then you might have a point, but it isn't, and you don't.

You literalists and Bible worshippers are all the same.

The Bible is only the word of God. It isn't God.

You profess to "know" the Bible (a claim I reject, since all you "know" is your twisted adaptation of the Bible, you reject and replace the pa ...[text shortened]... eplace". This is the sin you are unrepentant of, and which you will have to answer for someday.
    No one has claimed that's All the Christ was, you are engaging in a logically fallacious and predictable strawman argument citing values that have not been explicitly expressed and proceeding to build an argument on the basis of the values that you yourself fabricated, please give it up Snowflake,

Jesus fits the description of an angel, he was a messenger of the Father, why that should be so difficult for you to accept I have no idea then again reality usually has difficulty making inroads to those who are willing to believe and perpetuate their own delusions.

But you see Snowflake I have no fear about meeting my maker. My God is not a petty vindictive judge, a perverse torturer casting people into a place of torment for all eternity because they failed to make the grade while in a state of weakness and imperfection.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree