1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 22:411 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yeah, that's pretty much it.
    I think what I'm beginning to realize more and more is that this is a crappy world when all is said and done. There are pockets of positivity, even amongst Christians, I admit, but I'm not so sure that any seismic shift in the attitude of the whole world will occur during the course of my life.Whereas 20 years ago I was more optimistic. I see a light at the end of the tunnel, but not for the whole world unfortunately.
    I think what I'm beginning to realize more and more is that this is a crappy world when all is said and done. There are pockets of positivity, even amongst Christians, I admit, but I'm not so sure that any seismic shift in the attitude of the whole world will occur during the course of my life

Unfortunately it's trending the wrong way.

Not only the wrong way, but evermore quickly.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Apr '17 00:40
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [b]I think what I'm beginning to realize more and more is that this is a crappy world when all is said and done. There are pockets of positivity, even amongst Christians, I admit, but I'm not so sure that any seismic shift in the attitude of the whole world will occur during the course of my life

Unfortunately it's trending the wrong way.

Not only the wrong way, but evermore quickly.[/b]
    Now this is where I really don't know. Surely you are right and it is trending 'downward' but the question is will this be impetus enough for the 'right to prevail' ?. We just don't know, what I know is the "puppet mSTER" is letting us pull evermore strings of our own accord.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree