1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '17 13:53
    Originally posted by josephw
    [bReligion is a man made system of rites, rituals and practices designed to establish a relationship with God based on man's own efforts.s.[/b]
    No, you are wrong. What you are trying to do is define "religion" in such a way that it doesn't (in your mind, at least) apply to your own "religion". Religion is the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power. Your religion is Christianity. Your faith is Christian faith.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '17 13:57
    Indeed my wife is a gem of a lady. Kind and patient. Devoted to her children. Why she married a slug like me I'll never know.
    Start a thread on it, I'm sure it will fly...
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '17 13:59
    There's no "story" Rajk. Please don't tell me you're one of those people with a morbid curiosity about the news reported in the tabloids.
    In all seriousness, I think most of the regular posters here would have a genuine interest in the happenings and occasions of the lives of the others.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '17 14:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    In all seriousness, I think most of the regular posters here would have a genuine interest in the happenings and occasions of the lives of the others.
    Of course. I rather know whats happening to people on RHP with whom I chat than know whats going on with the Royal Family in the UK.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree