1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 17:45
    Originally posted by vivify
    Though I thought it was rude to do so, I didn't have to put him down like I did.
    Which was my most "rude" post? If you look back, I was on-topic throughout and did not resort to any "rude" banter
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 18:191 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Which was my most "rude" post? If you look back, I was on-topic throughout and did not resort to any "rude" banter
    Do you honestly believe using rude words are the only way to be read? If someone nicely speaks to you while urinating on your car, are they not being rude?

You repeatedly ignored my request to refrain from focusing on my "beliefs" so we can debate strictly biblical writings. That, no matter how nicely you tried to dress it up, was rude.
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 18:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Sure, if it will make you feel less bitter and twisted about my on point observation 😛
    I love you so much I can't eat my pudding.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 18:40
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I love you so much I can't eat my pudding.
    😵
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 21:51
    Originally posted by josephw
    I can't imagine why vivify feels the need to apologize.

Because he is a better person than you - as your post demonstrates.

Perhaps vivify's apology is not because he feels he is in the wrong but that he does not want a feud?
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 10:06
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Because he is a better person than you - as your post demonstrates.

Perhaps vivify's apology is not because he feels he is in the wrong but that he does not want a feud?
    Oh, I get it. It's a popularity contest. Who's better than who?

And you think vivify doesn't want a feud? Don't be ridiculous. This forum should be retitled Spirituality Feud!
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 11:00
    Oh, I get it. It's a popularity contest. Who's better than who?

And you think vivify doesn't want a feud? Don't be ridiculous. This forum should be retitled Spirituality Feud!
    i don't think vivify wants a feud at all, I think he just got a bit befuddled with all the exchanges and ended up "ripcording" out.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '17 03:14
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    "Can you please not take threads off topic...." Divegeester.

Thanks.
    Impossible. If you are going to have a disagreement with Dive you will inevitably have to talk about the scrapings of his arse, so may as well get it out of the way. 😕
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '17 03:53
    Originally posted by whodey
    Impossible. If you are going to have a disagreement with Dive you will inevitably have to talk about the scrapings of his arse, so may as well get it out of the way. 😕
    Well there's a couple of things here worth discussing; firstly thread topics evolve of course, but I was referring to a particular tactic employed by robbie carrobie which I've seen I'm use several times when either he or his religious organisation is on the ropes so to speak ... simple start talking about something completely different at the first opportunity, with anyone willing to indulge and make it as lighthearted as possible. It's a sort of "bury it" tactic.

Secondly, I've only mentioned "arse scrapings" once in my near decade of posting here, so your claim of inevitability is incorrectly and misplaced, furthermore I suspect it is a little revenge jab for something posted elsewhere 😛
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '17 05:01

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Mar '17 19:42
    Who's better than who?

Not you when it comes to grammar.

Who's better than whom?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree