1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '17 16:15
    I suggest automatic time out.
    Now it is either "semi-automatic" on some types of tournaments or it entirely depends on the will of other player.

I think, that sculling places a tremendous guilt on the shoulders of the "executioner".
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    13 Jan '17 17:47
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Now it is either "semi-automatic" on some types of tournaments or it entirely depends on the will of other player.

I think, that sculling places a tremendous guilt on the shoulders of the "executioner".
    Speak for yourself...crunching skulls fills my heart with joy.
  3. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    13 Jan '17 18:11

it should be automatic for Tourney and Clan games, and a personal decision for Friendly,s (Open Invites).
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    14 Jan '17 13:10
    I think it's "semi automatic" as you call it in all tournaments.
    It's just the time scale that varies.
    I think it should be automatic in all games but only after a standard set "grace" period - say 5 days.
    Up to the end of the 5 days you should still be able to take the skull if you wish.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 01:29
    Automating all games would spoil Ponderable's fun - he enjoys making a skull collection. 🙂
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 14:20
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Automating all games would spoil Ponderable's fun - he enjoys making a skull collection. 🙂
    Though he does crunch skulls regularly in Clan dn Tournament games. And does with some hesitation at Welcome games.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 18:03

I think Russ has bigger issues on this site.

As someone who has worked in business analysis and IT development, a suggestion like this will only end up in the trash folder.

Nothing personal.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 11:14
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Speak for yourself...crunching skulls fills my heart with joy.
    Hear hear, cheers me up and makes my world spin faster.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Feb '17 01:44

Just keep a close watch on your games. It is just that simple!!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree