1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    25 Nov '16 19:08
    When I sit down at the computer to play, I prefer to play against other players who are playing at the time.
    This way there is some continuity in the games.
    There are some players who never have the green light showing when they are "active".
    I suspect this is is usually through not having their options set to display the light rather than not wanting others to know they are online at that time.
    I suggest the green light is set to "on" by default when a player is active.
    If players do not want others to know when they are online they could always change their options.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    29 Nov '16 10:25
    Originally posted by venda
    When I sit down at the computer to play, I prefer to play against other players who are playing at the time.
    There are some players who never have the green light showing when they are "active".
    I suspect this is is usually through not having their options set to display the light rather than not wanting oth ...[text shortened]... players do not want others to know when they are online they could always change their options.
    it's easy to switch the green light off and on
    but if you don't move in ten minutes the green light goes off.
    so the player can still be active waiting for a move, but the green light will not show until they move
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    29 Nov '16 16:09
    Originally posted by roma45
    it's easy to switch the green light off and on
    but if you don't move in ten minutes the green light goes off.
    so the player can still be active waiting for a move, but the green light will not show until they move
    I know it isn't perfect, but it is a guide to who's online
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 06:43
    Originally posted by venda
    I suspect this is is usually through not having their options set to display the light rather than not wanting oth ...[text shortened]... players do not want others to know when they are online they could always change their options.
    I thought it was on by default anyway? - Mine was and i changed it and then changed it back to the original
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:31
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    I thought it was on by default anyway? - Mine was and i changed it and then changed it back to the original
    Good point.
    I don't know if it's on or off by default.
    If it's on by default and players change it , then that's fair enough.
    Perhaps some clarification admin?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree