1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 13:05
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    The chess.com system seems to move the booking to a higher or lower band automatically, right up until the tournament closes.
    This would be ideal, but no doubt requires more coding.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 13:07
    Originally posted by venda
    This has been suggested in another thread but I can'rtremember where it is.I know it's realatively recent though.
    I myself have suggested this numerous times, numerous threads.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 13:11
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    I don't see what wrong with entering 2 different bands of tournament. I did it myself once, I entered one, then resigned a game that I was lost in, then joined the lower band.

Tournament 3785
    Tournament 3786

I sent feedback and requested this thematic tournament and I was happy to be able to play in both bands.

If someone wants to resign t ...[text shortened]... prerogative. Sometimes life happens and you realize you wont have the time you thought you did.
    There is a massive difference between this happening rarely, and people who make this a way of life, just so they can then have a massive number of games to resign in to lower their rating even more for clan games. As I said, this eliminates TWO spots per tourney, and in tourneys where the number of entries are fewer to begin with, this just screws people who want to play out of playing.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 13:19
    Originally posted by padger
    Have a look at " Tournament entry conditional "
    Or even Thread 167404.

I brought this up nearly a year ago now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree