1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 08:291 edit
    I suggest to have not only the active games for a given Player, but als the active games in challenges of the clan.

Background: Some of my clan members have an idea about how many games they want to Play for my clan. But I have no easy means to Access that bumber. Their total active games might lie much higher and some Play also for other Clans, so that I can't just Count the shield symbols in their games list.
  2. Here
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 08:361 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I suggest to have not only the active games for a given Player, but als the active games in challenges of the clan.

Background: Some of my clan members have an idea about how many games they want to Play for my clan. But I have no easy means to Access that bumber. Their total active games might lie much higher and some Play also for other Clans, so that I can't just Count the shield symbols in their games list.
    I am sorry I find that I am difficulty in understanding what you are trying to say
    Could you put it in a different way ?
  3. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 09:54

Isn't that there on the clan home page when you look at the list of members and click the info button next to each player? It only shows the number of clan games in progress for that player in that clan. You have to go their other clan pages and click their info button to find out how many games they have for the other clans.

Ponderable

Joined Clan
    28 Apr '05

Last Move
    21 Apr '17

Rating

Site Rating History - high (avg)

90 day
    1425 (1290)

Year
    1430 (1302)

5 Year
    1464 (1304)

Games in progress

Site

Clan Challenge

Clan League

Challenge game stats

Won

Drawn

Lost

Member Challenges
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 10:29
    Thank you for the replies

So I will try again:

As a clan captain I am interested in the number of games a member is playing for my clan.

There is as ragwort pointed out Information available on how mayn clan games a Person Plays. But that is the sum of all clan games.

On the Clan Home there is a "clan member info" but there is only the number of games a player Plays currently.

I can go through a Players "active games" list, and see each game....

Then we do have Information about how many games a plöayer has played for the cla, but this sums only challenges that have finished. Plus it takes all clan games with the current clan, regardless if the Player has played games against the current clan in the past.

So in fact my aim is just to see easily how many current games a given Player of my clan Plays for my clan.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 23:35
    Thank you for the replies

So I will try again:

As a clan captain I am interested in the number of games a member is playing for my clan.

There is as ragwort pointed out Information available on how mayn clan games a Person Plays. But that is the sum of all clan games.

On the Clan Home there is a "clan member info" but there is only the number ...[text shortened]... my aim is just to see easily how many current games a given Player of my clan Plays for my clan.
    Look at your clan member list
    Click on the view games icon to the far right of their name.
    That will show every challenge that player is playing in for only your clan.
    The challenges that are red are completed.
    The challenges that are active are yellow.
    You will have to click on each active challenge to see if the player in question has complete his/her games in that challenge.
    Then add it up.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 11:19
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Look at your clan member list
    Click on the view games icon to the far right of their name.
    That will show every challenge that player is playing in for only your clan.
    The challenges that are red are completed.
    The challenges that are active are yellow.
    You will have to click on each active challenge to see if the player in question has complete his/her games in that challenge.
    Then add it up.
    I know that. I can look up the number in some ways.
    I would just like the Software to add up all active games for the Clans.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 19:19
    Why not just ask your players how many games they have running?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree