1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 21:21
    The current process involves buying another subscription for yourself, then sending feedback to get the new subscription transferred to the other person.
    It would be convenient to have a "buy a gift subscription" button on the MySubscription page.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 07:45
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    The current process involves buying another subscription for yourself, then sending feedback to get the new subscription transferred to the other person.
    It would be convenient to have a "buy a gift subscription" button on the MySubscription page.
    good idea, mine is due in august if you have spare cash.😀
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 23:20
    We have 5 supporters so far.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '17 16:12
    I support this idea.
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    04 Jun '17 18:34
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    There would have to be a safeguard put in place to prevent the sub. from renewing automatically.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 16:582 edits
    The simple solution for this could be a basic tool that allows any new subscription to be transferred within 24 hours by the purchaser themselves to any other account.

The renewal cancellation would require a feedback though - it all get a little complicated with the numerous payment methods now.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 18:20
    That reminds me...I got my new Visa Card now, so will have to do my subscription thingy again, as the old one will not happen automatically this time. I think I have until Jan/ 2018. I got a notice last time, will it work that way again this time?

-VR
  8. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 20:141 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    That reminds me...I got my new Visa Card now, so will have to do my subscription thingy again, as the old one will not happen automatically this time. I think I have until Jan/ 2018. I got a notice last time, will it work that way again this time?

-VR
    It's a while since now, but I think I sent feedback before the expiry date of the old card explaining that I had a new card and got a reply asking for the new details.
    Otherwise I think you'll still get notification that the renewal has "bounced" and you'll have to go to feedback then.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jul '17 03:00
    Originally posted by venda
    It's a while since now, but I think I sent feedback before the expiry date of the old card explaining that I had a new card and got a reply asking for the new details.
    Otherwise I think you'll still get notification that the renewal has "bounced" and you'll have to go to feedback then.
    Thanks venda!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree