1. Joined
    21 Oct '15
    Moves
    10 Mar '17 21:55
    This might have been mentioned before. However, would it be possible to be alerted to updates in threads that you're involved in? So for example, if I created or commented in a thread and someone replies or updates. Then I get alerted.
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Mar '17 00:04
    Originally posted by BoardReader
    This might have been mentioned before. However, would it be possible to be alerted to updates in threads that you're involved in? So for example, if I created or commented in a thread and someone replies or updates. Then I get alerted.
    It's possible. I used to have a script that could do it.

But scripts get broken each time Russ does an update. This really should be native functionality. It's badly needed for private forums, which go dead because no one thinks to check them.
  3. Joined
    21 Oct '15
    Moves
    11 Mar '17 18:44
    Would you mind sharing your script to do this? How would the script work? Is it a Firefox Add-On Script?

Thanks
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Mar '17 20:171 edit
    Originally posted by BoardReader
    Would you mind sharing your script to do this? How would the script work? Is it a Firefox Add-On Script?

Thanks
    It was a Firefox add-on script. Sadly, I don't have a working version of it anymore. The last time it got broke by a site update, I did not fix it.

Edit: maybe I'll resurrect it, if there's interest.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree